See Beautiful New Zealand & Dreamy Tahiti + Flights
Pacific Holidays •
- A 12-Day Trip to New Zealand and Tahiti ($1,999 to $2,199 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from Los Angeles to Auckland, and from Tahiti to Los Angeles
- Seven-Day Car Rental with Unlimited Miles, Breakdown Assistance, and Maps from Jucy Car Rental
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Seven Nights at a Golden Chain Gold Pass Studio Unit in Auckland and Rotorua and Two Nights at Hotel Tahiti Nui or Similar in Tahiti
- Included Airline Taxes, Airline Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Drive across New Zealand's North Island, then marvel at the pink and black sand beaches of Tahiti during this 12-day adventure from Pacific Holidays.
A small set of islands in the South Pacific, where sheep outnumber people ten to one, New Zealand is decidedly remote and rural. This is an outdoor adventurer's paradise, and finding solitude is easy among the mountains and volcanoes, the thousands of beaches, the lush forests, and the rivers that make up the vast majority of the country's landscape. But make no mistake: New Zealand is home to world-class cosmopolitan cities, too. Thanks in part to an internationally recognized wine trade and some of the juiciest grass-fed steaks on the planet, New Zealand is lacking nothing in the way of high culture and culinary prowess. Revelrous nightclubs are easy to find, too, as are boutique shops, fine art galleries, and museums. Still, no part of the country is more than 80 miles from the coast; grab a paddle, rent a boat, and join the locals on an island adventure.
And then there's Tahiti, a little more than 2,500 miles northeast of New Zealand. The largest island of French Polynesia is a tropical oasis like none other, with black sand beaches that harken back to the volcanoes that built this mountainous place so many centuries ago. Surrounded on all sides by crystal-clear turquoise water, rich with trees teeming with fresh fruit, and covered in hibiscus flowers, Tahiti feels like a dream.
Explore it all on a 12-day self-guided trip, courtesy of Pacific Holidays.
Day 1: Los Angeles
Board your Air Tahiti Nui flight in Los Angeles to Auckland, New Zealand.
Day 2: En Route
You will lose a calendar day crossing the International Date Line, but get it back on your return trip.
Days 3-4: Auckland
Arrive in Auckland, a city offering the excitement of a large, modern city, as well as the beauty of nature provided by sheltered bays, lush native forests, and remote wildlife sanctuaries. Pick up your Nissan Pulsar (or similar) from Jucy Car Rental, and take today and tomorrow to explore this dynamic city.
Two nights at a Golden Chain Gold Pass Studio Unit.
Day 5: Auckland to Rotorua
Now, you'll make your way to Rotorua. During your approximately 3.5-hour drive, stop to see some of New Zealand's famous wineries or its volcanic and geothermal terrains. The magical glowworm grotto at Waitomo Caves is a popular stop along the journey across the North Island.
Overnight at a Golden Chain Gold Pass Studio Unit.
Days 6-9: Rotorua
Explore Rotorua at your own pace today. Visit the Maori reservation, and learn about their culture, mythology, and distinctive crafts. Or, check out a sheep show to see just a few of the more than 32 million sheep that call New Zealand home. Rotorua is also the birthplace of the luge: Try it for yourself at one of the local tracks, available for all skill levels and set amid beautiful scenery.
Four nights at a Golden Chain Gold Pass Studio Unit.
Day 10: Rototua to Auckland to Tahiti
You'll drive back to Auckland in the morning to make your flight to Tahiti. Because you'll be crossing the International Date Line again, you'll gain a day back.
Days 9-10: Tahiti (gaining back a day)
Enjoy island life as you please in Tahiti, whether that means visiting the heart-shaped island of Moorea, taking a tour of the stunning surroundings, or simply exploring downtown and chatting with friendly locals.
Two nights at Hotel Tahiti Nui or similar.
Days 11-12: Return to US
Leave Tahiti on an overnight flight and arrive in Los Angeles the next morning.
Los Angeles (LAX) departure dates:
8/30, 9/6, 9/20 ($1,999)
5/10, 5/24, 6/7 ($2,199)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
About Pacific Holidays
The South Pacific is a land of fantasies, but it takes a practical team to handle the trip logistics and ensure an unforgettable vacation. Luckily, Pacific Holidays has more than two decades of experience doing just that. In 2012, it was named an editor's pick by Travel Age West's WAVE Awards, in recognition of its excellent service and dedication to its clients. So when it's time for your Pacific holiday, go with Pacific Holidays.
Tahiti: just the word conjures up centuries’ worth of images: hibiscus flowers; svelte, bronzed dancers in grass skirts; a humid breeze over turquoise sea.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 19, 2015 to make booking
- Space is limited for each date, book reservations as soon as possible for better availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international flights from Los Angeles to Auckland, and from Tahiti to Los Angeles; 7-day car rental with unlimited miles, breakdown assistance, and maps from Jucy Car Rental; double-occupancy accommodations for 7 nights at a Golden Chain Gold Pass Studio Unit in Auckland and Rotorua and 2 nights at Hotel Tahiti Nui or similar in Tahiti; airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, and hotel fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, round-trip transfers in Tahiti (available for pre-purchase for $50 per person), $2 per person/day city tax in Tahiti
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $799
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see tinyurl.com/p4d89vw
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2015 • Enjoy By September 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings