History, Elegance & Wine in the Finger Lakes Region
Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House • Cortland, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Phillips, Conley, or Rist Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199) from June 14 to September 14
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Phillips, Conley, or Rist Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($315) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359) from June 14 to September 14, Plus a Six-Hour Wine Cruise on Cayuga Lake
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Surrounded by wineries and small-town charm, this alumni mansion-cum-B&B offers the perfect home base for those exploring the Finger Lakes Region.
Nestled in New York's Finger Lakes Region, the quaint town of Cortland offers equal parts natural beauty, creativity, and history. The town itself boasts a thriving theater and arts scene, thanks to State University of New York, while the area beyond offers a diverse selection of restaurants, wineries, and boat cruises. For the adventurous, nearby Cayuga Lake—with its picturesque gorges—provides plenty of fun on the water and is surrounded by a number of wineries.
With elegant rooms, exquisite décor, and warm hospitality, the Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House offers the perfect setting for a weekend getaway in the Finger Lakes Region. A grand 15,000-square-foot home, it's surrounded by picturesque grounds and sits within the Historic District of Downtown Cortland, just a short walk from Main Street, which offers a variety of shopping and dining options. Each of three luxurious guest rooms is appointed with beautiful hardwood floors and is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, plush bathrobes and towels, and a private bathroom.
For those who opt to take part in the wine tour, offered Monday through Saturday, you'll set out in the morning for nearby Cayuga Lake, with round-trip transportation provided by the Parks Alumni House. From there, Finger Lakes Wine Cruises takes guests on a spectacular six-hour adventure that stops at three to five wineries, all set along the beautiful shoreline. As the tour lasts most of the day, you're encouraged to bring snacks and drinks with you—and don't worry: Food storage and ice are provided on the boat.
"We stayed in the Conley room at the Parks Alumni House and it was a fantastic experience. The house is beautiful and we loved the original wall paper, bathroom and tub! Everything was beyond our expectations!"-- Former Guest
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between June 14 and September 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Specific rooms are based on availability
- Wine tour needs a minimum of three people; subject to availability
- Transportation is included to and from wine cruise
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s) for both options: June 13-14, 27-28; July 10-12, 25-26; August 21-23; September 12-13
- Blackout date(s) for option with wine tour: July 4, 24; August 17; September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2014 • Enjoy By September 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings