American Tradition in Virginia's Northern Neck
Inn at Stratford Hall • Montross, VA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Guest House King or Twin Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Two Tickets to Stratford Hall Great House
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Nearly three centuries of American tradition live on at this sprawling plantation in the vineyard-studded countryside of Virginia's Northern Neck.
Just a 1.5-hour drive from DC and Richmond, the Inn at Stratford Hall serves as a peaceful retreat to the nearby Great House— home to four generations of the Lee family, including two signers of the Declaration of Independence and birthplace of Civil War General Robert E. Lee. Built in the 1730s, the property is surrounded by more than two miles of Potomac River shoreline and nearly 2,000 acres of fields and forests. Explore the property on foot, by bike, or by boat, or venture outside of Stratford Hall's gates and discover Virginia's award-winning wineries, shops, and restaurants. On-site, guests also have access to the Plantation Dining Room, serving contemporary and traditional American dishes alongside a well-curated selection of wines.
Tucked away in the woods, rooms offer guests a chance to reconnect with nature and experience an indelible piece of American history. Each is tastefully appointed with modern fabrics, colors, and updated bathrooms, and features spacious central living rooms and free wireless Internet. The two separate properties are within easy walking distance of the Dining Room: The larger Cheek Guest House has 15 rooms, and the equally charming Astor Guest House has six rooms.
The brick Georgian mansion is as impressive today as it was when Thomas Lee first had it built in the 1730s. Guests ... even today catch their breath when they approach the beautiful building, resplendently situated on a 1,900-acre plantation.-- Bed & Breakfast Association of Virginia
We had a wonderful time. The food was fantastic, and setting was lovely.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 tickets to Stratford Hall Great House and daily hot breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $30 per person/night for rollaway bed
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets friendly rooms are available; call inn for more details
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms