Make a Splash in the The Emerald Isle of the Catskills
Gavin's Irish Country Inn • Cornwallville, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays from June 22 Until August 29, 2014 ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Room, Select Fridays and Saturdays, Including June 27-29; July 11-13; August 29-31, 2014 ($389)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Four
- Four Zoom Flume Water Park Passes
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This family-friendly Escape to East Durham includes water park passes and authentic Irish meals.
New York's Catskill Mountains have welcomed visitors from the Big Apple and beyond for as long as Americans have gone on vacation. Most people come to enjoy the area's two million acres of forests, streams, farmland, and wildlife, but the Catskills are still most famous for hosting music-loving hippies at the original Woodstock festival. Since the summer of '69, the site has transformed into the Bethel Woods Center for the Performing Arts, putting on concerts by world-class artists. Fresh produce stands, wineries, and golf courses keep travelers entertained in the warm weather, while Holiday Mountain Ski & Fun Park draws a crowd during winter.
If you're looking for the perfect summer vacation for your crew, you're in luck—this Escape to Gavin's Irish Country Inn in East Durham, New York, is fun for the whole family. Brian and Bernadette run this family-owned-and-operated, sprawling and third-generation retreat, which melds the couple's rich Irish history with that of the Northern Catskills. Irish-owned shops and businesses dot this picturesque town dubbed "The Emerald Isle of the Catskills." Your lodgings comfortably fit a family of four and include two double beds, in-room refrigerator, cable TV, and cribs and roll-away beds.
Daily breakfast and dinner from an authentic Irish menu that includes the property's famous scones will leave your taste buds dancing before you go swimming at Zoom Flume Water Park, where you'll enjoy four one-day passes. Hold on tight as you fly down towering 300-foot water slides, zip through the 600-foot "Wild River Ride" chute, or count the clovers along the Lazy River.
"It was a wonderful place to bring my family for a mini vacation. We enjoyed the homey atmosphere, the food, the pool, and the hiking trail...I've already recommended the Inn to several friends!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The staff was very helpful and friendly. This was a great family place and the deal was awesome."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4
- Includes daily breakfast and dinner for two adults and two children and four Zoom Flume Water Park Passes
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 13-19; August 3-7, 17-21, 25-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings