White-Water Rafting & Camping Trip in West Virginia
River Expeditions •
- A Three-Day Camping Trip for One Person, Sundays Through Fridays ($99)
- Two Nights at the Campground (Tent Not Included)
- One Full Day of Rafting on Lower New River or Lower Gauley River
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Round-Trip River Transportation
- Valid for Stays from Now to October 16, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Get an adrenaline rush navigating West Virginia's rapids and camping out nearby with River Expeditions.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive at River Expeditions headquarters and set up your tent. Spend the afternoon exploring the resort amenities—zip-lining, hiking trails, paintball, and sand volleyball, to name a few—and freshen up with a hot shower at the nearby facilities. Then, grab dinner on your own, like at the Red Dog River Saloon & Grill.
Overnight in your own tent on the campground.
Day 2: Rafting
Enjoy a continental breakfast before departing for your guided white-water adventure on the Lower New River or Lower Gauley River. Stop along the riverbank for a deli-style lunch to refuel for the rest of the rafting action. Back at camp, soak in the hot tub before checking out the souvenir video of the day's trip. Unwind by the campfire while stargazing.
Overnight in your own tent on the campground. Continental breakfast provided.
Day 3: Return
Discover more of the New River Gorge before heading home today. For an additional fee, you might consider trying your hand at rock climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking, ATV tours, and more.
Continental breakfast provided.
Taxes and resort fees
Planning on going back to River Expeditions in the Fall. Our family had never been white water rafting before and this company made it fun, safe, and affordable. See you in the fall!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts
- Only valid for stays now to October 16, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one full day of rafting on Lower New River or Lower Gauley River; daily continental breakfast and beverages; and round-trip river transportation
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 16, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2016 • Enjoy By October 16, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings