Immerse Yourself in the Irish Countryside + Flights & Rental Car
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Dublin ($799 to $1,499 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City or Chicago to Dublin (Flights from Other Major US Airports Available for a Surcharge at Time of Booking)
- Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage Included
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at The Inn at Dromoland
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
A rental car allows unfettered access to explore the history and provincial charm of Western Ireland.
Ireland is any traveler's dream destination. The Emerald Isle, as this impossibly green country is known, is packed with so much cultural and topographical diversity that nearly every square inch is worth exploring. And because it's only slightly larger than South Carolina, doing so is possible entirely by car. From the 800-year-old walls of Dublin Castle, to the famously raucous pubs of Galway, to the hiking trails of Macgillycuddy's Reeks, this pint-size island in the North Atlantic offers unforgettable experiences around every corner.
Pack your camera and a map, and don't forget your sense of adventure: You'll need it on this eight-day trip from Great Value Vacations, which includes round-trip flights and a rental car for easy exploration.
Board your transatlantic flight from New York or Chicago to Dublin.
Arrive at Dublin Airport. Pick up your car rental at the airport and make your way to The Inn at Dromoland, located in the lovely County Clare countryside about a 2.5-hour drive southwest of Dublin.
Overnight at The Inn at Dromoland.
days 3 through 7:
This Irish adventure is yours to write. Your rental car makes day trips effortless, and there's no shortage of places to explore: Drive an hour west to marvel at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, an hour north to Galway for festivals and music in Ireland's Cultural Heart, or two hours south to encounter the charm of scenic and historic Killarney. Surrounded by verdant hills, The Inn at Dromoland provides plenty to engage the senses, as well—a pool, sauna, and fitness center can help rejuvenate tired limbs after a long day of adventuring, and kids will love activities at the supervised Blue Dolphin Kids' Club or visiting Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, a recreated Ulster village just a 15-minute drive down the road.
Five nights at The Inn at Dromoland.
Enjoy one final drive through the endless Irish countryside before boarding your flight from Dublin to the United States.
New York City (JFK) departures: 7/1-8/31 ($1,399), 9/1-10/31 ($1,099), 11/1-18 ($849), 11/19-12/1 ($949), 12/2-9 ($849), 12/10-1/11/2015 ($999), 1/12/15-2/12/15 ($799), and 2/13/15-3/31/15 ($949)
Chicago (ORD) departures: 7/1-8/31 ($1,499), 9/1-10/31 ($1,199), 11/1-18 ($949), 11/19-12/1 ($1,049), 12/2-9 ($949), 12/10-1/11/15 ($1,099), 1/12/15-2/12/15 ($899), and 2/13/15-3/31/15 ($1,049)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"With its miles of pasture and green, softly rolling fields, Clare seems, at first, a pleasantly pastoral place. But head to the coast and a dramatic landscape awaits you, with plunging cliffs and crashing waves."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by July 18, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights from New York City or Chicago to Dublin; manual-shift rental car for trip duration with unlimited mileage; double-occupancy five-star accommodations for 6 nights at The Inn at Dromoland; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, car insurance for vehicle
- Must be 21+ to rent/drive car; drivers 21-23 years old required to purchase insurance surcharge of €30 per day + tax
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400 due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; dates subject to availability
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 18, 2014 • Enjoy By July 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms