In the Heart of Taos, a Design-Forward Hotel for 2
Palacio de Marquesa • Taos, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Intimate and unmistakably Taos, this eight-room hotel exudes a boutique vibe and features a spa and sauna offering a host of romantic treatments.
Postcard-worthy scenery. Nestled along the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the town of Taos has become a haven for artists and photographers—which isn't surprising given the desert views and the fact that Taos claims more than 20 sites on the National Register of Historic Places.
Tradition and culture meet outdoor adventure. A cultural melting pot replete with Native American traditions, Taos is known not just for its charming shops, galleries, and restaurants, but also for its popular outdoor scene. Not only can thrill-seekers find rafting, horseback riding, and hot air ballooning here, there's also llama trekking—no, really—for the adventurous traveler.
With so many activities on offer in this cheery desert town, it's ideal that the Palacio de Marquesa promises a deeply relaxing stay for its guests—there's even an on-site spa and sauna for winding down after a busy day. As for the eight charming rooms here, you'll find king or queen beds with beautiful handmade headboards, complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, fireplaces, and Sealy mattresses—not to mention varying amenities that could include spa showers, jetted tubs, hand-carved furnishings, and even skylights.
"Taos casts a lingering spell. Set on a rolling mesa at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, it's a place of piercing light and spectacular views, where the desert palette changes almost hourly as the sun moves across the sky."-- Read Fodor's Review of Palacio de Marquesa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): June 30 - July 6, 2014; July 17-20, 2014; August 29 - September 2, 2014; September 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings