European Classics: Berlin, Prague & Vienna + Flights
- An Eight-Day Trip to Berlin, Prague, and Vienna ($1,499 to $2,699 per Person), Including
- International Flights from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC, to Berlin; Prague to Vienna; and Vienna to Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC
- Second-Class Rail Transportation from Berlin to Prague
- Two Nights at the Azimut Berlin Kurfuerstendamm in Berlin, Two Nights at the Hotel Elite in Prague, and Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott Wien Schonbrunn in Vienna
- Six Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Explore Europe old, new, and everywhere in between on an eight-day trip to Berlin, Prague, and Vienna, courtesy of go-today. You'll spend two nights in each city, traveling by rail from Berlin to Prague and by plane from Prague to Vienna. Round-trip international flights from Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, DC, are included, and guests will enjoy breakfast each morning of their stay.
day 1: Fly from the United States to Berlin.
days 2 and 3: Spend the next two days exploring Berlin. Twenty-five years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, Germany's capital is among Europe's most vibrant and forward-thinking cities. From its nascent tech community, which many have dubbed the Silicon Valley of Europe, to its gritty underground nightlife scene, to its renewed and refreshed focus on the gastropub, Berlin is where it's at among the cognoscenti. Of course, the city is no stranger to high culture: Peppered throughout its 344 square miles are dozens of museums, from the illustrious Museum Berggruen—home of more than 100 works by Picasso—to the Currywurst Museum (yes, it's an homage to curried sausages).
Two nights at the Azimut Berlin Kurfuerstendamm. Daily breakfast provided.
days 4 and 5: Board a second-class rail from Berlin to Prague, where you'll spend the next two nights. About 200 miles south of Berlin, Prague showcases a different side of Europe. A city that escaped World War II relatively unscathed, Prague owes its reputation as one of the world's most romantic cities to its well-preserved Baroque churches, spired skyline, cobblestone streets, and 14th-century bridges. The capital of the Czech Republic is also long on museums and concert venues, revelrous beer halls, world-class festivals, and, as of recently, a few restaurants that have elevated Eastern European sustenance to Michelin-level cuisine.
Two nights in at the Hotel Elite. Daily breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7: Fly from Prague to Vienna, where you'll spend the next two nights. Part forward-thinking Berlin, part centuries-old Prague, Austria's capital effortlessly mixes the old and the new. Take Spittelberg, for example. The neighborhood's residents have transformed formerly dilapidated 16th-century buildings into stylish cocktail bars, cafes, art galleries, and boutiques where the focus is decidedly modern: local and seasonal produce, fair-trade beans, eco-friendly wares—these are just a few of the words buzzing through Vienna's hip Seventh District. Or how about the Carmelite Quarter, in the Second District? Here, The New York Times observes, "bohemians stroll alongside groups of Orthodox Jews—the former buying chutney from Slow Food Vienna's booth at the market, the latter munching on matzo and hummus from Kosherland."
Two nights at the Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Schoenbrunn. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Board your return flight from Vienna to the United States.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
11/17/14 or 12/4/14 ($1,999)
1/12/15 or 2/9/15 ($1,799)
New York (NYC) departures:
9/1/14 or 4/13/15 ($1,999)
11/17/14, 12/11/14, or 3/16/15 ($1,599)
1/12/15 or 2/9/15 ($1,499)
Washington, DC (WAS), departures:
9/1/14 or 4/13/15 ($2,099)
11//17/14 or 3/16/15 ($1,599)
12/4/14 or 12/11/14 ($1,799)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad. I found their staff to be knowledgeable about the areas where I wanted to travel. Everything they set up ran smoothly, and I was thrilled with the accommodations."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability * Book by Date: Customer must contact Merchant by August 17, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $700 due at booking
- Including international flights for 1 from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC, to Berlin; Prague to Vienna; and Vienna to Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC; second-class rail transportation from Berlin to Prague; 2 nights at the Azimut Berlin Kurfuerstendamm in Berlin, 2 nights at the Hotel Elite in Prague, and 2 Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott Wien Schonbrunn in Vienna; 6 breakfasts; airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- All foreigners seeking entry into the Czech Republic must carry proof of a medical insurance policy contracted for payment of all hospitalization/medical treatment costs while in country
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2015 • Enjoy By May 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings