Toast the New Year in the City of Light
- A 7-Day Trip to Paris ($1,499 to $1,799 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Washington, DC, or Los Angeles to Paris, France
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at Mercure Paris La Defénse 5 or Similar in Paris
- Six Breakfasts
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Kiss at midnight in Paris to ring in the New Year, and immerse yourselves in the rich and romantic culture.
Many dream of finding love amid the cobbled lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. Home to more than two million people, France's capital is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth. Here, a stroll along the Seine sparks a lifetime of memories and an evening atop the Eiffel Tower inspires an abundance of smiles. When it comes to exquisite cuisine, cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and creperies beckon at every corner, with many boasting flower-lined patios perfect for enjoying a buttery croissant or a glass of Bordeaux.
On New Year's Eve, Paris's nickname takes on a whole new meaning. The City of Light is not only aglow with fireworks raining down behind a silhouetted Eiffel Tower but also sparkling with crowds of vibrantly dressed revelers toasting flutes of Champagne and lighting off their own legally purchased firecrackers. Join the party on an eight-day trip to Paris, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: fly to Paris
Board your international flight from the US to Paris
days 2 through 7: the city of lights, as you like it
Spend six days at your leisure seeing the sights, savoring the food, strolling the boulevards, and partying long into the night.
Six nights at the Mercure Paris La Defénse 5 or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 8: fly home
Board your return flight to the U.S.—it's au revoir for now.
New York City (NYC) departures:
December 27, 2014 ($1,599)
December 29 or 30, 2014 ($1,499)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures:
December 27, 2014 ($1,699)
December 29, 2014 ($1,599)
December 30, 2014 ($1,499)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
December 27, 2014 ($1,799)
December 29 or 30, 2014 ($1,599)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad... Everything they set up ran smoothly and I was thrilled with the accommodations they arranged. I would highly recommend traveling with them."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 30, 2014 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $600 due at booking
- Includes round-trip flights from New York City, Washington, DC, or Los Angeles to Paris, France; double-occupancy accommodations for 6 nights at Mercure Paris La Defénse 5 or Similar in Paris, 1 bottle of sparkling wine at the hotel, 6 breakfasts, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, sightseeing fees
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Passport required
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms