11-Day Trip to Madrid, Barcelona & Lisbon, Flights Included
- An 11-Day Trip to Madrid, Barcelona, and Lisbon ($1,599 to $2,699 per Person), Including:
- Flight from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC, to Madrid; Flight from Barcelona to Lisbon; Flight from Lisbon to Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC
- Second-Class Reserved Rail from Madrid to Barcelona
- Three Nights at the Holiday Inn Madrid - Piramides (or Similar), Three Nights at the Silken St. Gervasi Barcelona (or Similar), and Three Nights at the Mercure Lisboa Hotel (or Similar)
- Nine Continental Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
Explore Europe old, new, and everywhere in between on an 11-day trip to Madrid, Barcelona, and Lisbon, courtesy of go-today. You'll spend three nights in each city, traveling by rail from Madrid to Barcelona and by plane from Barcelona to Lisbon. Round-trip international flights from Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, DC, are included, and guests will enjoy breakfast each morning of their stay.
day 1: Fly from the United States to Madrid.
days 2, 3 and 4: Ah, Madrid, where to start? Sure, it's Spain's capital and most populous city, but there's an urgency to these streets that make it much more than that. "Madrid is an ex-convent schoolgirl, a rebellious teenager who pushed the boundaries of hedonism and then grew up and got sophisticated without ever forgetting how to have fun," says Lonely Planet. Fabulous art galleries, rollicking nightlife, decadent restaurants—folks here are ravenous for the good life, and they're not content to wait for it. Sightseeing (the Prado, anyone?) and people-watching overlap in Madrid, and that's if you're not pulled into the action by enthusiastic locals, most of whom came here seeking what you did: a place to get excited about.
Three nights at the Holiday Inn Madrid - Piramides (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: On day five, board your train for Barcelona. Some 400 miles east of Madrid on the shores of the Mediterranean, this whimsical city is a sanctuary for the avant-garde. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers. With an abundance of gothic architecture and a creative culture, Catalonia's capital by the sea has earned its position as the fourth-most visited city in Europe—not that Barcelona takes that stuff very seriously. Nope, all that really matters here is that the sun is shining and Barça is winning.
Three nights at the Silken St. Gervasi Barcelona (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
days 8, 9, and 10: On day eight, you're going to make your way from Barcelona to Lisbon via air. On the coast of Portugal, just a few hundred miles from the Strait of Gilbralter, Lisbon is simultaneously a bustling Atlantic port city and a gateway to the Mediterranean, fusing two distinct but complementary lifestyles and giving visitors a double dose of European culture, cuisine, and cosmopolitan flair. Domed basilicas, frenetic flea markets, and secluded city gardens converge to create the unique cadence of Lisboeta life. The notes of fado songs—melancholy Portuguese ballads—echo from tiny patio taverns. The smell of fresh-caught seafood and Mediterranean herbs wafts through al fresco restaurants in the Alfama quarter or along Bairro Alto. And down narrow lanes, clotheslines strung between open windows sway as clean laundry billows in the breeze.
Three nights at the Mercure Lisboa Hotel (or similar). Daily breakfast provided.
day 11: Fly from Lisbon to the USA.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures
September 6 ($2,399)
October 28, November 4, January 6, or March 3 ($1,999)
December 16 ($2,499)
February 3 ($1,899)
April 7 ($2,199)
May 26 ($2,599)
New York (NYC) departures
September 6 or April 7 ($2,099)
October 28 or December 16 ($1,799)
November 4 or January 6 ($1,599)
February 3 or March 3 ($1,699)
May 26 ($2,299)
Washington, DC (WAS), departures
September 6 ($2,199)
October 28, January 6, February 3, or March 3 ($1,799)
November 4 ($1,699)
December 16 or April 7 ($2,099)
May 26 ($2,399)
"The reservation specialist was great! Very knowledgeable of the cities and made some great suggestions."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 20, 2014 (September 6 travel) or by August 30, 2014 (all other travel dates) to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $600 due at booking
- Includes flight from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC, to Madrid; flight from Barcelona to Lisbon; flight from Lisbon to Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC; train ride from Madrid to Barcelona; double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Madrid - Piramides (or similar) in Madrid, 3 nights at the Silken St. Gervasi Barcelona (or similar) in Barcelona, 3 nights at the Mercure Lisboa Hotel (or similar) in Lisbon; 9 breakfasts; airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, Barcelona city tax not included to be paid at time of check out
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Passport required
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2015 • Enjoy By May 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms