Desert Luxury Beneath the Stars of Borrego Springs
La Casa del Zorro • Borrego Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Pool-View ($99) or Poolside Room ($119), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Casita, Sundays through Thursdays ($229)
- Two Cocktails
- $10 Off Resort Fee
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
This completely renovated resort, originally built in 1933, captures the desert romance of a bygone era while catering to discerning travelers with modern amenities.
A night sky like you've never seen. Surrounded by Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Borrego Springs is one of only a few towns in the world to be designated a Dark Sky Community. The award is a testament to the city's preservation of a fast-fading natural treasure: our night skies, unsullied by neon and halogen. The irony? It's less than two hours from San Diego and less than three hours from LA.
Daytime diversions abound. During the day, when the starscape gives way to the desert sun, visitors can explore more than 600,000 acres of equally well-preserved landscape, where bighorn sheep roam, cactuses stand out against a backdrop of striated rock formations, and the Santa Rosa Mountains preside over it all.
Originally erected in 1933 as a ranch house that attracted travelers from around the globe, La Casa del Zorro has taken San Diego County by storm since its 2013 re-opening. Earning nods from local and national media alike, this carefully restored resort combines the romance of a bygone era (hand-hewn wooden beams, original adobe walls) with contemporary amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and other new additions.
Casual yet luxurious Deluxe rooms feature desert-inspired decor (beamed ceilings, wooden shutters, wood-burning fireplaces) and are equipped with one king or two queen beds, private balconies, and marble-accented bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. Spacious two-bedroom Casitas, which can accommodate up to four guests, are appointed with all the same amenities, plus a private backyard pool, spa, or both.
Set on 42 acres in the heart of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, the resort offers a variety of recreational opportunities and dining options. Start your day with an alfresco breakfast at The Rose Garden Terrace. After exploring the canyons and trails of the park, make an appointment for a massage at the full-service Balance Spa and Salon. In the evening, enjoy a gourmet meal and white-tablecloth elegance at The Butterfield Dining Room, then sip a cocktail amid the throwback charm of The Fox Den Bar & Cantina.
And don't forget to make use of Club La Casa: Set out for a game of tennis on one of six courts, hit the yoga studio for a Zen workout, or simply sit by one of three sparkling pools and soak up the desert sun. Golfers take note: An exclusive partnership with de Anza Country Club means you'll have premier access to championship golf. The resort even offers guest-only access to a personal trainer who can help you meet your fitness goals.
"We could not believe our good fortune in finding this hotel. The quality of the food was astonishing, the attention to detail stupendous, and the services high level."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 cocktails per room and $10 off resort fee
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (deluxe rooms) or up to 4 guests (2-bedroom casita); up to 2 additional guests may be added to the deluxe rooms based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person plus 8% tax with existing bedding
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $15 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): August 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings