Bangkok to the Beach: 10-Day Trip to Thailand + Flights
Pacific Holidays •
- A Ten-Day Trip to Thailand ($1,599 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, or Houston and Bangkok via Singapore Airlines
- Round-Trip Coach Transfers Between Airport and Hotels, and Between Bangkok and Pattaya
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Century Park Hotel Bangkok and Four Nights at Eastin Hotel Pattaya
- Seven Breakfasts
- Half-Day Bangkok Sightseeing Tour with English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by March 28, 2015
Unreal temple architecture and beaches worthy of travel magazine covers: This ten-day trip to Thailand will leave a deeper impression than the incredible photo ops alone can convey.
An explosion of colors, scents, and sounds, Thailand's capital city reveals itself with a bang. Rustic and regal, exotic and modern, Bangkok brims with sensory delights. From the gold-drenched Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the opulent Grand Palace to the spice-soaked flavors of the city's infamous floating markets (think food trucks in canoes), Bangkok offers an ever-rotating carousel of adventures. Hop in a tuk-tuk (motorized rickshaw) and careen through busy thoroughfares, or sail above the crowds on the sophisticated Skytrain en route to a nightclub.
Less than two hours south of the city, Pattaya became famous in the 1980s as a beach town offering sun, sand, and waves, not to mention an easy escape from the bustle of Bangkok. Here, you can surf or windsurf, water ski or snorkel, sail or simply soak up some sun on the sand. There's also a wide selection of restaurants featuring local cuisine, international fusion fare, and a whole lot of fresh seafood. See it all on a ten-day trip to Thailand, flights and accommodations included, courtesy of Pacific Holidays.
Day 1: Board your flight from the US to Bangkok.
Day 2: You will lose a calendar day crossing the International Date Line, but get it back on your return trip.
Day 3: On arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport, transfer via coach to your hotel in Bangkok. Spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Overnight at Century Park Hotel Bangkok.
Day 4: In the morning, enjoy a half-day city tour, visiting four temples: Wat Traimit, housing a striking three-meter-tall, five-ton golden Buddha; Wat Pho, featuring the country's largest reclining Buddha; the Chedi of the kings, Bangkok's oldest and largest temple; and Wat Benchamabophit, a modern temple of white Carrara marble decorated with lacquer and gold. Afterward, you'll be transferred back to your hotel, and you can spend the afternoon at your leisure.
Overnight at Century Park Hotel Bangkok. Breakfast provided.
Day 5: After breakfast, transfer from Bangkok to your hotel in Pattaya via included coach bus. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax at the hotel or visit the surrounding areas.
Overnight at Eastin Hotel Pattaya. Breakfast provided.
Days 6 to 8: Spend the next three days at leisure relaxing and enjoying the beach and available water sports, or take an optional day tour. Your modern hotel features a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, a fitness center, and an on-site restaurant, allowing you to return to comfort and convenience after a day of exploring the area.
Three nights at Eastin Pattaya Hotel. Daily breakfast provided.
Day 9: After breakfast, transfer from Pattaya back to Bangkok to spend one more night in this vibrant city.
Overnight at Century Park Hotel Bangkok. Breakfast provided.
Day 10: Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport to fly back to the US.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
5/3, 5/4, 5/11, 5/12, 8/23-8/25, 8/31, 9/6-9/8, 9/13-9/15, 9/20, 9/21, 9/27-9/29, 10/4-10/6, 10/11-10/13, 10/18-10/20, 10/26, 10/27 ($1,599)
San Francisco (SFO) departures:
5/3-5/5, 5/10-5/12, 8/23-8/25, 8/31, 9/6-9/8, 9/13-9/15, 9/20, 9/27-9/29, 10/4-10/6, 10/12, 10/13, 10/18-10/20, 10/26, 10/27 ($1,599)
New York City (JFK) departures:
5/3-5/5, 5/10, 5/11, 5/17, 5/18, 8/31, 9/6-9/8, 9/13-9/15, 9/20, 9/27-9/29, 10/4-10/6, 10/11-10/13, 10/18, 10/19, 10/26, 10/27 ($1,599)
Houston (IAH) departures:
5/3, 5/26, 8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27 ($1,599)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Flights from most US airports are available for a surcharge—call Pacific Holidays for more info
• Single travelers pay a supplement of $499
About Pacific Holidays
The South Pacific is a land of mystery and magic, but it takes a practical team to handle the trip logistics and ensure an unforgettable vacation. Luckily, Pacific Holidays has more than two decades of experience doing just that. In 2012, it was named an editor's pick by Travel Age West's WAVE Awards, in recognition of its excellent service and dedication to its clients. So when those unbelievable beaches and ancient cultures start calling, Pacific Holidays can turn your fantasies into reality.
Beaches, bargains, palaces, and stunning temples. Thailand has much to offer anyone, from the burned-out corporate executive in search of ultraluxurious respite to the intrepid backpacker hoping to explore beyond the beaten track.-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 28, 2015 to make booking
- Space is limited for each date, book reservations as soon as possible for better availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights Between Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, or Houston and Bangkok via Singapore Airlines, round-trip coach transfers between airport and hotels and between Bangkok and Pattaya, double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at Century Park Hotel Bangkok and 4 nights at Eastin Hotel Pattaya, 7 breakfasts, half-day Bangkok Sightseeing Tour with English-speaking tour guide, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and hotel fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, entrance/admission fees
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $499
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see tinyurl.com/p4d89vw
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 27, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2015 • Enjoy By October 27, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings