Experience Life on the Farm in the Catskills
Hull-O Farms • Durham, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in a Guest House, Sundays through Thursdays
- All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast and Dinner for Up to Four People
Fresh air, farm-to-table fare, and friendly faces make this Northern Catskills trip ideal for city slickers.
Pull up to a pastoral paradise when you make the drive to Hull-O Farms in Durham, New York. For 20 years, this Northern Catskills farm has welcomed tourists seeking a slice of life outside the city. Each of the three guest houses—two completely private, and one on the bottom floor of a home where the farm owners stay—features a special charm and allows for spacious, family-friendly accommodations. The all-you-can-eat dinner and breakfast consist of all-natural grass-fed meats and farm-fresh produce—and the kind staff will do their best to accommodate any dietary needs. Here at Hull-O Farms—profiled on CBS' The Early Show and NBC's Today—you'll be treated like a member of the family.
Being part of the family gives you the opportunity to pitch in and help out with chores: As part of the agritourism experience, you and your family can help milk cows, feed pigs, collect chicken eggs, and more. But don't worry—you'll have plenty of downtime to fish in the farm's pond, go on a hayride, navigate your way through an autumn corn maze, and even make s'mores over a bonfire. At night, spot constellations as you stargaze with your kids for some unforgettable quality time.
Just 2.5 hours north of New York City, the town of Durham, New York, is home to gorgeous rolling green hills in the summer, and vibrant red and yellow foliage in the fall. That fertile landscape makes it an ideal location for the many farms that dot the Northern Catskills region. Kayaking and horseback riding are common activities, but anyone seeking a real thrill should visit the Zoom Flume Water Park, home to the world's largest water park zip-line.
"Thank you so much for giving us a chance to share a little slice of heaven! You truly made us feel like part of the family. We will have such wonderful memories of our time spent here and look forward to coming back again."-- Happy Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner for up to 4 people
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings