Stay in a Tuscan Castle, Flights & Rental Car Included
Great Value Vacations •
- A Nine-Day Trip to Tuscany ($1,299 to $1,599 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Boston, Chicago, or New York and Rome
- Manual-Transmission Rental Car for the Duration of Your Trip
- Seven Nights in a Two-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Apartment for Up to Four Guests at Castello di Montegufoni
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Quad Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Make like royalty at this castle in the Tuscan countryside, where you'll spend seven nights as you explore Tuscany at your leisure with your included rental car.
It's little surprise that Tuscany has produced such musical luminaries as Puccini, Toscanini, and Verdi. With a warming culture of hospitality and an inimitable landscape of terraced hills rising under sun-dappled fog, Tuscany inspires song in all who visit. It's long been the relaxation destination of choice for everyone from Hollywood hot shots to Italian families on holiday, offering not only some of the world's best food and wine but also easy access to its most recognizable icons, including Michaelangelo's famous sculpture of David, in Florence, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Indeed, Tuscany is music you can touch. Find your own inspiration on a nine-day trip to Tuscany, flights and rental car included, courtesy of Great Value Vacations.
day 1: Board your transatlantic overnight flight from the United States to Rome.
days 2 through 8: Arrive at Rome International Airport (FCO). Pick up your car rental at the airport and travel to the Montegufoni, approximately 3 hours away. Be sure to arrive in Rome while the sun is still out, as the property is deep in the countryside and may be difficult to find in the dark. Guests must check in by 6:30 p.m.
Just outside Florence—and a short drive from Siena, Pisa, Arezzo, and San Gimignano—Castello di Montegufoni wholly embodies the Tuscan spirit. Set atop a hill overlooking the countryside, this four-star castle features charming courtyards, elegant gardens, a swimming pool, and a variety of accommodations, not to mention two beautiful golf courses.
Seven nights at Castello di Montegufoni.
day 9: Return your rental car at the Rome International Aiport (FCO), about three hours away, and fly back to the United States.
Boston (BOS) departures
October 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,549)
November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($1,349)
March 1 to 31, 2015 ($1,399)
Chicago (ORD) departures
October 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,599)
November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($1,399)
March 1 to 31, 2015 ($1,449)
New York (JFK) departures
October 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,499)
November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($1,299)
March 1 to 31, 2015 ($1,349)
Priced per person based on quad occupancy (see fine print).
"The consultant who worked with us on setting up the details of our trip couldn't have been nicer. We enjoyed working with her, and she helped us save additional money!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Castle was beautiful and clean; staff spoke English very well; gorgeous views; very special place."-- iCastelli.net
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Select dates may incur an additional charge to be determined at time of booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 29, 2014 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights between Boston, Chicago, or New York and Rome; manual-shift rental car for trip duration with unlimited mileage; quad-occupancy 4-star accommodations for 7 nights in a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment at the Castello Di Montegufoni; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, car insurance for vehicle
- Basic insurance includes coverage on bodily injury to persons other than the driver (1,000,000.00 per person up to a maximum of 5,000,000.00) and property damage (up to 1,000,000.00) to anything other than the Hertz vehicle
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on quad occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $600 due at booking, double or triple occupancy requires an additional fee of $200 per person due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms