Royals, Famous Ghosts, and More on this London Trip
Beyond Boundaries Travel •
- A Six- or Eight-Day Trip to London ($999 to $1,599 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights between New York City (JFK) and London on Norwegian Airlines
- Double Occupancy Accommodation in London for Four or Six Nights at the Lord Kensington Hotel or Maranton House Hotel
- Royal London Walking Tour, London Ghost Walking Tour, and City and Southbank Walking Tour
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person, Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Discover the secrets of one of the world's most important cities on this six- or eight-day trip to London.
You're in for a royal treat when you land in London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb to the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation—leading Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
You could spend a lifetime exploring London—and many people do. Retrace the steps of some of history's most famous figures, admire world-class collections of modern art, sample cuisine from virtually every country on the globe, or stop into the city's trendy bars and traditional pubs. This itinerary from Beyond Boundaries Travel will allow you to see the best of London.
day 1: Your adventure starts when you board your overnight flight at JFK.
days 2 through 5 (or 7): After you've arrived in London and settled into your hotel, you can start exploring this fascinating city. The trip includes three walking tours, highlighting the most important sights related to London's royal past and present, narrating the city's history through ghost stories, and guiding you through two of its most important districts—the City and Southbank. The rest of the time, you are free to craft your own itinerary. Browse the expansive British Museum and the priceless art of the Tate Modern—like most of London's top museums, both are free—or catch a show at Shakespeare's reconstructed Globe Theatre.
Four or Six Nights at the Lord Kensington Hotel or the Maranton House Hotel.
day 6 (or 8): Bid a fond farewell to London and board your return flight to New York.
New York (JFK) Departures for Six-Day Trips:
January 22 or 31 ($999)
March 5 or 12 ($1,099)
April 15 or 22 ($1,199)
May 14 or 20 ($1,299)
New York (JFK) Departures for Eight-Day Trips:
January 15 or 22 ($1,199)
February 17 ($1,299)
March 5, 12, or 17 ($1,399)
April 15 or 22; May 5, 12, or 19 ($1,499)
June 2 or 9 ($1,599)
About Beyond Boundaries Travel
Launched 20 years ago as a purveyor of group ski excursions in Colorado, Beyond Boundaries Travel has blossomed into an international tour provider that combines unique itineraries with the best, most experienced guides. With nearly 1,000 trips under its belt, from New Mexico to New Zealand, this adventure-travel outfit has worked with some of the most influential names in the business, including the National Geographic Society, World Wildlife Foundation, and the Smithsonian. How will you explore Beyond Boundaries?
"London’s diverse cultural dynamism makes it quite possibly the world’s most international city, while still being somehow intrinsically British."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for select stays between now and June 9, 2015; see voucher/description for details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $450 (six-day package) or $650 (eight-day package) due at booking
- Voucher includes round-trip flights between New York City (JFK) and London on Norwegian Airlines (some flights may require a connecting stop in Copenhagen or Oslo), double-occupancy accommodations for 4 or 6 nights at the Lord Kensington Hotel or Maranton House Hotel, Royal London walking tour, London ghost walking tour, city and Southbank walking tour, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges and fees, hotel/resort fees, and entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include meals, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, transfers from airport to hotel/hotel to airport, or any costs not specified as included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Cancellation fee of $500; no refunds after airline tickets run. 50% policy applies within 30-60 days of arrival; 100% applies within 30 days of arrival
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2015 • Enjoy By June 9, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings