St. Maarten's All-Inclusive Resort Experience
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino • Maho Beach, AL
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($999) or Six-Night ($1,499) Stay for Two Adults in a Pool/Ocean-View Room, Any Days of the Week from October 15 to December 24, 2015
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four- ($1,399) or Six-Night ($1,899) Stay for Two Adults in a Pool/Ocean-View Room, Any Days of the Week from January 3 to March 15, 2016
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks; Daily Activities; Nightly Entertainment; Stay at One, Play at Two Exchange Privileges (for Adults Ages 18+ Only) at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa; Supervised Kids Club for Ages 4-12; and All Taxes
- 20% Discount on Treatments at Maho Serenity Spa
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Picture yourself lounging on a pristine Caribbean beach, daiquiri in hand, and you've just whisked yourself away to this all-inclusive resort.
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that still influence daily life; in the cooling waters of the sea that offer a pleasant respite from the sizzling sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and Zouk music. It's no surprise this 34-square-mile Caribbean destination came in at the top five of U.S. News Travel rankings of the world's best islands.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring an oasis pool, five restaurants, five bars, and much more—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of St. Maarten. Bright, island-inspired décor and cool tile floors greet you in Pool/Ocean-View Rooms, which are appointed with a king-size or two double beds, a private balcony, and a mini bar that's refreshed daily.
Your all-inclusive package includes a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent; then, drop in for a bite at the delicious Pizzeria Napoli or Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant.
A host of daily activities. Join in aerobics, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis, darts, bocce ball, and plane-watching on Maho Beach.
Where's the fun without a little risk? At night, try your hand at the 14,000-square-foot Casino Royale—the largest casino on the island.
So much to indulge in. Treat yourself at the ever-soothing Serenity Spa or with a bit of shopping in nearby Philipsburg. While you're there, stop by Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa—Sonesta Maho's sister property—where adults can enjoy access to those facilities and amenities for the complete all-inclusive experience.
• Airfare is not included—remember to book your flights well in advance
• Plan around the blackout dates: November 13-14, 19-21; December 25, 2015-January 2, 2016
This half-French, half-Dutch island bursts with activity. The streets of Marigot and Philipsburg are filled with exotic eats and vibrant music. Outside the cities, a gorgeous scene of mountains and shorelines awaits.-- U.S. News Travel
What a great vacation! Restaurant personnel were fabulous, as was the food and drink. Our room had a wonderful view, and the location is perfect for walking into Philipsburg. I would go to the Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort again in a heartbeat.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from October 15, 2015 to March 15, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all inclusive unlimited meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; daily activities; nightly entertainment; stay at one, play at two exchange privileges (for adults ages 18+ only) at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa; supervised kids club for ages 4 to 12; all taxes; and 20% discount on treatments at maho serenity spa
- Stay at 1, play at 2 exchange privileges at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort are valid for adults 18+ only; Great Bay Beach Resort is an adults only resort
- 20% spa credit cannot be used on any previously discounted services or offers
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 13 to 14; November 19 to 21; and December 25, 2015 to January 2, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2016 • Enjoy By March 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings