Relax at an An-Inclusive Beach Resort in St. Maarten
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino - Sint Maarten • Maho Beach, St Maarten
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($999) or Six-Night Stay ($1,489) for Two in a Pool/Ocean Room, Any Day of the Week
- 20% Discount at Maho Serenity Spa
- Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, and Tennis Courts
- Valid for Stays from Now to August 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Picture yourself lounging on a pristine Caribbean beach, daiquiri in hand, and you've just whisked yourself away to this all-inclusive resort.
A single speck in the glistening blue Caribbean Sea, the island of St. Martin/St. Maarten balances two brilliant personalities. History splits the geography of the island into French and Dutch locales, coining its name as St. Martin to the French and St. Maarten to the Dutch. Here, you can hear the shifts in local slang and taste the distinctions in cuisine, while savoring sights that rarely differ in beauty. Towering mountains, white-sand beaches, and vibrant reefs can be found throughout the island, meaning that you don't need to choose sides.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring an oasis pool, five restaurants, five bars, and much more—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of St. Maarten. Bright, island-inspired décor and cool tile floors greet you in Pool/Ocean-View Rooms, which are appointed with a king-size or two double beds, a private balcony, and a mini bar that's refreshed daily.
Your all-inclusive package includes a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Enjoy a bottle of champagne, presented as a greeting when you arrive at the hotel. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent; then, drop in for a bite at the delicious Pizzeria Napoli or Ocean Terrace Restaurant.
• Airfare is not included—remember to book your flights well in advance
• Blackout dates: May 8 - 12; June 3 - 4, 2016
• Up to two kids between ages 6 and 12 are welcome for $45 per child
• Up to two guests can stay; add up to one extra guest for a $175 fee
What a great vacation!! Restaurant personnel were fabulous, as was the food and drink. Our room had a wonderful view. And the location is perfect for walking into Philipsburg. I would go to the Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort again in a heartbeat.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 20% discount at Maho Serenity Spa; unlimited meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; daily activities and nightly entertainment; complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center, and tennis courts
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $175 per person
- Children are welcome at the property; maximum of 2 children between the age of 6 to 12 are additional fee of $45 for each child
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 8 to 12; and June 3 to 4, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2016 • Enjoy By August 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings