Great Food and Fresh Country Walks in The Lakes
The Crown at High Newton • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on the Second Evening
- Late 11.30 a.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
For us, there's nothing better than a fresh walk in a beautiful setting followed by a hearty pub meal—so simple yet so satisfying, it's no wonder people have been doing it for centuries. Get in tune with the Lake District's timeless landscape and indulge in a feast for the senses—as well as some great grub—with this Escape to The Crown at High Newton.
A two-night stay for two people is just £129 (up to a £260.35 value). Nestled at the heart of this charming Lakes community, The Crown has been extending a warm welcome to travellers for centuries. You'll bed down in recently refurbished accommodation combining classic and boutique style, and enjoy views over the village. A late 11.30 a.m. checkout is also included.
Under the guidance of head chef Crawford Campbell, the Crown has been turning out outstanding food—with meat sourced from its own cattle, no less—producing classic pub food to a refined standard. Try it for yourself with a two-course meal included on your first night; if you return to dine on the second evening, you'll also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine. A full English breakfast is also included each morning.
You're just a few miles from the UK's largest lake, the incredible Lake Windermere, where you can head out on a lake cruise; or explore the rest of the Lake District National Park if you're more interested in sightings of picturesque scenery, The Lake District Visitor Centre at Brockhole, or Wray Castle—an impressive mock-Gothic stronghold where Beatrix Potter once stayed.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Kids under 2 are welcome to stay at no extra charge.
• Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement per room, per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"For sheer scenic splendour, few places in England can measure up to the outlandishly beautiful Lake District."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holiday weekends; February 14, 15 2014
- £25 per room per night for a Friday or Saturday night stay, paid directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or using cots/cribs
- No pets allowed - there is a kennels approximately 5 minutes away, contact hotel directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner Each on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on the Second Evening, Late 11.30 a.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 30613 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings