Step Onto Award-Winning Blue Flag Beaches
Hinton Firs Hotel • Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake with Hot Chocolate / Tea / Coffee Each
- Or; Two-Night Jazz Weekend with Jazz Entertainment, Jazz Quiz, and Dinner (£189)
In 2007, a study found Bournemouth to be the happiest town in the UK—and with cultural hotspots, buzzing nightlife, and a Blue Flag beach that stretches the length of the town, it's no surprise. Up your contentment quota with an Escape to the family-owned Hinton Firs Hotel and see for yourself what makes these seasiders such cheery folk.
An overnight stay for two people in a Standard Room at the welcoming hotel is just £59 (up to a £111 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £99 (up to £217 value). The hotel is set in tranquil gardens on Bournemouth's prestigious East Cliff, just a short walk from a beautiful beach, two theatres, and excellent shopping.
For something with a little more jazz why not opt for the hotel's Jazz Weekend on February 28 to March 2? For £189 (up to a £220.80 value) two of you will enjoy tea, coffee, and cake on arrival followed by a music and jazz quiz on the first evening. The Saturday night brings an array of jazz entertainment for fans of the timeless genre of music. Alongside a daily breakfast and a dinner, each evening you'll both receive a glass of house red or white when dining in the hotel's restaurant.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with warm chocolate fudge cake accompanied by your choice of hot chocolate, tea, or coffee on arrival. Each morning you'll wake to a full English breakfast. Come evening why not pop into the highly acclaimed Orchid Restaurant where for a set price of £16.95 per person, per night you'll discover local produce cooked in a traditional style.
If you start to hunger for adventure, make the most of your location on the East Cliff: you're only a short stroll from the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier, from where you can embark on the charming Pier-to-Pier walk to Boscombe along the promenade.
This Escape is for two people.
There is a £10 per night supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays (excludes Jazz Weekend).
Children under 3 stay for free and children aged 3 to 12 stay for a £20 per child, per night supplement (payable directly to hotel).
Children aged 13 to 15 stay for a £30 per child, per night supplement (payable directly to hotel).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This south coast resort at the doorstep of the New Forest didn't just happen: it was carefully planned and executed—a true city in a garden."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 17, 2014
- Option A and B: Not valid on February 14-16 2014; March 28-30 2014; Valid Sunday - Thursday only; £10 supplement for Friday or Saturday, paid direct to merchant
- Option C: Valid from Friday 28th February 2014 - Sunday 2nd March 2014, subject to availability; Purchasers are advised to call the merchant before buying the Jazz Weekend to check availability and book asap to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 3 years stay free of charge, children 3-12 years incur a £20 per child per night supplement, children 13-15 years incur a £30 per child per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available on the ground floor
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake with Hot Chocolate / Tea / Coffee Each Or; Two-Night Jazz Weekend with Jazz Entertainment, Jazz Quiz, and Dinner (£189)
- Dinner is not included but can be purchased for a set price of £16.95 per person, paid direct to merchant
- Check in 2pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01202 555409 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2014 • Enjoy By April 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings