Eye Candy in the Canadian Rockies
Banff Lodging Co. • Banff, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Bottle of Wine
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
Your eyes are your best assets when you travel—you're called a sightseer, after all. Cast your gaze on this week's Escape from Banff Lodging Co. to Fox Hotel & Suites for a two-night stay for two ($215), and give these great assets a view to kill: Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada.
Keep your peepers peeled for a spot in the hotel's free underground parking garage, then ogle the stone waterfalls and cozy fireplace in the lobby. While you could sink into leather couches here, the double or queen-size mattresses in your room are ultra-soft Mountain Luxury beds.
Try not to pop an eye out when you open your bottle of complimentary wine inside your room, as you'll need clear vision to watch your flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi-connected computer and scope out your room's courtyard views.
Grab dinner and drinks at the on-property Chili's for a relaxing end to your evening. Or, if you still have the energy, check out Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon for live music, Western hospitality, and a stomping good time.
In the morning you'll receive an included continental breakfast of waffles, yogurt, muffins, and more. Then, set out on the road for your eye-opening adventures in the great outdoors.
"People come here for all sorts of reasons: to ski, climb and hike on the mountains, to raft and kayak the rivers, to camp among the trees, or explore on their mountain bikes. But most come simply to look, to stand in awe of the sheer beauty of this amazing place," says BBC Travel.
Drive or pedal on the Icefields Parkway to get an eyeful of crystal-clear lakes and giant glaciers. Park at Lake Louise to feast your eyes on Mount Temple and the Victoria Glacier in the distance, and then climb the Lake Agnes Trail for more panoramic views.
Later, scan the horizon at sunset when you ride the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
If you don't find this week's Escape to be a sight for sore eyes, well, you're due for glasses.
"Enormous glaciers flow down the peaks and nearly touch the road. Lakes are the colour of turquoise, so blue that you have to wonder if there is something unnatural behind their hue."-- BBC Travel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required, subject to availability (Valid on new reservations only)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Friday and Saturday night stay not included at this rate - if your reservation includes a Friday or Saturday night you will be responsible for an additional $20 (per night) payment directly to hotel at the time of booking
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- Multiple vouchers may not be used to lengthen the stay
- Valid for stays & travel September 25, 2011 through December 20, 2011
- Guests may book additional nights directly with the property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by December 10, 2011
- Maximum 2 adults per room
- Bedding configuration cannot be guaranteed
- Blackout dates are: November 4 & 5 as well as November 25 & 26, 2011
- Breakfast is valid for two people per day, Valid only at on property restaurant
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • Enjoy By December 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings