A Flight of Fancy in the Capital of Connemara
Alcock & Brown Hotel • Connemara, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double / Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- €15 Dining Credit in The Gallery Restaurant Both Evenings
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
John Alcock and Arthur Whitten Brown could have stayed in on June 14, 1919. Instead, they hopped into a modified bomber and started the world's first non-stop transatlantic flight. Put down your cuppa and channel the heroes with your own trip worth remembering: a visit to historic Clifden, Connemara. Home to beaches and countryside, shopping and gourmet cuisine, the town is also the site of the pioneers' epic landing. So what are you waiting for? Get on board with this Escape to the Alcock & Brown Hotel.
Allow me to speak plane: you and your co-pilot will stay for two nights at the simply elegant hotel for £119 (up to a £219.72 value). You'll lay your aviator helmets and goggles in a superior room complete with understated décor, en suite, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities—and to toast your arrival you will also receive a bottle of wine.
You'll fly through your inclusive breakfast at the hotel, which you'll choose from the likes of full Irish and Continental. Later, touch down at The Gallery Restaurant—so-called because it's set within the hotel's own art gallery, featuring scenic landscapes by local artists—here you can make the most of your €15 dining credit each evening of your stay* (*credit cannot be combined).
Late checkout means there's no need to takeoff until after 1 p.m. However long you stay though, you won't want to miss all the local activities that are worthy of your own history books: think walking along the beach or trekking in the mountains, fishing, sea angling, or scuba diving, championship golf or horse-riding, visiting landing site Derrygimlagh Bog or the nearby National Park, or discovering the many manor houses and castles with their own gripping tales of derring-do.
This Escape is for two people.
"Victorian houses and church spires rise on the horizon as you approach the town from the coast road, and the surrounding countryside offers walks through woods and above the shoreline."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Luxury Double or Twin Room
- Children under 12 years stay free of charge (meals charged accordingly), contact hotel directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double / Twin Room, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine on Arrival €15 Dining Credit in The Gallery Restaurant Both Evenings, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- €15 Dining Credit is valid each night (credit over both nights cannot be combined and used in one night)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0)95 21880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings