A Royal View of The Cheshire Plains
The Wild Boar Hotel • Tarporley, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Double Room (£59) or with Three-Course Dinner Each (£89)
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room (£99)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
In an attempt to win the affections of the beautiful Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII sought to soothe his heart by showing off his prowess in the ways of hunting and snaring one of his other great loves in life; wild boar. Whisk your own consort off in a classier fashion to the Tudor-style retreat, The Wild Boar Country House Hotel.
You and a partner can indulge in an overnight stay in the former luxury country house fit for a king for £59 (up to a £155 value), or add a three-course dinner and pay £89 (up to a £220.40). A two-night getaway is just £99 (up to a £310 value).
The Best Bits
• The impressive views of the Cheshire plains.
• Preserved Tudor features including gargoyles and wood carvings.
The extravagant Tudor-styled buildings are all en suite and with digital TVs, but more importantly offer gorgeous views of the surrounding Cheshire plains. Originally built in 1886 but modernised throughout the years, architects have been careful to preserve features such as finely crafted gargoyles and wood carvings.
The Food & Drink
The Brasserie restaurant has a relaxed, Parisian-style ambience with an unrivalled and unique design. All produce is locally-sourced and great pride has been taken to create a menu that offers a complete dining experience. Those opting for the dinner package will receive a mouthwatering three-course dinner each on the evening of their stay. Each morning you'll rise to a full English breakfast—the perfect way to start your day.
The ruins of Beeston Castle are just visible from The Wild Boar in all their splendour and surrounded by beautiful woodlands. The City of Chester, itself filled with Tudor-styled establishments and boutiques, is also but a jaunt away by car. If you, like Henry, also seek excitement from beholding exotic beasts, Chester Zoo and the 400 species it has on show is sure to delight.
The Need To Know
• This Escape is for two people.
• There is limited availability on weekends.
• Dogs are welcome for a £20 per night, per dog supplement.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or cots/cribs.
• All older children or adults are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds.
"The main course, pan-fried breast of guinea fowl, was done to perfection, juicy but with a crisp skin, set off by a rich port, red wine, and Madeira reduction."-- Cheshire Live
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 16, 2014
- Hotel has limited weekend availability, book early to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using children's cots/cribs; All older children or adults are charged £20 supplement per person per night for extra beds, supplements paid direct to merchant
- £20 supplement per dog per night, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Double Room (£59) or with Three-Course Dinner Each (£89), Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room (£99), Daily Full English Breakfast, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Option B: 3 course dinner each is valid from the set menu
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01829 260309 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2014 • Enjoy By December 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings