18-Day Rocky Mountains, Canada and Alaska Tour + International Return Flights, Seven-Day Luxury Alaskan Cruise, Range of 5-Star Accommodation, Meals & More
Escapes Direct •
- Explore North America by land and sea with Escapes Direct
- 18-Day Rocky Mountains, Canada and Alaska tour ($9,895 per person, value $12,500 based on twin share) including return international flights
- Departure date: 30 April, 2015
- Airline taxes and charges, and airport transfers
- Seven nights of accommodation in a Balcony Stateroom, aboard the luxury Alaskan Ruby Princess cruise ship
- 10 nights of land accommodation in a range of 5-star award winning Fairmont hotels
- Overnight Sleeper Plus Class cabin trip on 'The Canadian' luxury train
- All tipping and gratuities
- Luxury coach transfers
- Day trips and excursions
- 39 gourmet meals while on the tour
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
So that bucket list of yours - looking a bit sad, ey? Well we reckon you can get more than a few items ticked off, once you've experienced these 18 days of wonder across the North American continent - courtesy of the memory-making travel experts at Escapes Direct.
Explore cosmopolitan Vancouver before training it to Jasper, seeing panoramic views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains along the way. Walk through Maligne Canyon and by Lake Louise, take the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain, meet an iconic Canadian Mountie, and visit the alpine villages of Sun Peaks and Whistler. After this and more, board your seven-day Alaskan luxury cruise, which will treat you to breathtaking sights and shore excursions galore including the Juneau Icefields. What more could you possibly ask for?
One main thing that will make your trip is the amazing sights and experiences. The other thing? The room that you come home to of an evening, to re-energise before another busy day. That's why, for the majority of your land journey, you'll be staying at a range of 5-star, award-winning Fairmont hotels. A leader in the global hospitality, you'll be treated to utter comfort and elegance, and get to stay in buildings that are local landmarks - not to mention enjoying the kind of service that's focused on turning moments into memories.
Your last seven nights will be enjoyed aboard the Ruby Princess ship, which could be an opulent city on water. Restaurants and bars, theatre and lounges, poolside movie screen, spa and fitness centre, casino, dance clubs and even a wedding chapel - it really has it all. And you'll sleep like a log in your Balcony Stateroom, gracefully furnished with all your amenities and that gorgeous view. One word: incredible.
Escapes Direct | Website | Itinerary | Facebook
Accommodation | Fairmont Hotel Vancouver | Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge | Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise | Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel | Sun Peaks Grand Hotel | Fairmont Chateau Whistler | Fairmont Empress | Ruby Princess Ship
I just returned from Canada after spending nights at the Fairmont in Vancouver, Whistler, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff. All set among the most gorgeous views ever!-- Facebook - Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on per person; twin-share
- Single supplement of AUD$4370 applies to solo travellers.
- For a full list of terms and conditions, visit http://escapesdirect.com.au/terms
- Prices are based on promotional fares and are strictly subject to availability. Offers are available until 30 November 2014 or until sold out and may be withdrawn at any time
- Flights are available on selected departure dates as outlined in the itinerary. Airline taxes of $860 per person are included. Any taxes above this sum will be incurred by the traveller. Flights are on Air Canada based in economy L class. Flights are subject to availability or appropriate airline class and once sold out surcharges will apply. Should Air Canada not be available for any reason, another airline will be substituted
- All flight offers are based on departure cities of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Surcharge may apply for other ports
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Non-changeable, non-transferable, non-refundable once booking confirmed
- “Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2015 • Enjoy By April 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings