11-Day Images of Antarctica Cruise Tour Package from $4,490 + Pre-Ship Accommodation, All Onboard Meals, Shore Excursions, Expedition Staff, Lectures and More
Chimu Adventures •
- Explore magical Antarctica with Chimu Adventures
- 11-day Images of Antarctica tour package, staying in a Standard Cabin ($4,490 per person, value $6,100 based on twin share) or in a Superior Cabin ($5,590 per person, value $9,650 based on twin share) on the MS Ushuaia
- Departure date: 24 March 2016
- One night of pre-cruise accommodation
- All meals on the voyage
- All shore excursions and activities
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists
- Leadership by experienced expedition staff
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- Detailed post-expedition log
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Start your adventure in Ushuaia, the world's most southernmost city and the gateway to Antarctica. The next day will see you meeting your staff, embarking the ship and sailing along the scenic Beagle Channel and Mackinlay Pass. Over the next few days, you'll sail through the South Shetland Island, Antarctic Peninsula, and cross the Drake Passage. Spot a variety of seabirds and take the opportunities to wander ashore and encounter penguins, seals and more amongst the pristine natural scene.
Your ship, the MS Ushuaia, has the capacity for 84 guests. Perfectly suited for expedition travel, it has been designed with a focus on safety, adventure and comfort. The large common areas and observation decks are all about enjoying the view, there's the restaurant, bar and library to enjoy, and your cabin is elegant, to keep you nice and warm at night. Talk about exploring the Antarctic in style!
It's that one continent you haven't quite made it to yet. It always seemed a little out of reach. And a little bit chilly. But it'll be so worth it when you get to see Antarctica at a fraction of the price, thanks to Chimu Adventures - who are all about respect for the destination and detailed, well-organised, once-in-a-lifetime tours.
Magical, stunning and breathtaking are all words that come to mind to describe the vast white wilderness that makes Antarctica so unique. The combination of snow, ice, water and rock will make you feel just as small as nature is grand, as will the initial trip across the waters of the Southern Ocean. See penguins and seals, feel the cool against your skin, and get ready to experience something you'll never forget.
Our expedition...to Antarctica was awesome!-- Facebook
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on per person; twin-share accommodation
- Airfare not includes
- Please book by 1st February 2015
- Valid for one departure date being the 24th March 2016
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Please visit www.chimuadventures.com/content/terms-and-conditions for further Chimu Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- No cancellations once booking has been confirmed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 24, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 24, 2016 • Enjoy By March 24, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings