Big Flavors, Big Fun in Sonoma County
Hilton Sonoma Wine Country • Santa Rosa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two with Guaranteed Upgrade to a Pool View Room ($105) or a Lanai or Junior Suite ($119)
- Two Wine Tasting Vouchers Per Guest for Local Wineries
- $25 Credit to Nectar Restaurant
Go big or go home, right? Ask the neighbors to pick up your mail and go big with this week's Escape to the 13-acre, resort-style Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa.
Enjoy a one-night stay with a guaranteed upgrade to a Pool View Room ($105) or a Lanai Deck Room or spacious Junior Executive Suite ($119). Both come with a $25 credit to Nectar, the Hilton's on-site restaurant, and two wine tasting vouchers per guest that are valid at a variety of Sonoma County wineries.
Spread your wings at every turn on the Hilton's massive property. It starts with your oversize room, complete with an HD flat-screen TV, in-room movies, and video games. From there, you'll have a view of the junior Olympic-size heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, or the seven-mile jogging track. Yes, seven miles.
Once your metabolism has kicked in, head to Nectar and take in gorgeous, unrestricted views of the Santa Rosa Valley as you dine on a panoply of local and international fare, like seared sea scallops, chicken-apple sausage pappardelle, or pan-seared Kobe beef meatloaf.
Of course, you'll want to get out and enjoy the wide-open space of the other Valley, too. Luckily, Sonoma is a quick jaunt from your palatial pad at the Hilton, so within minutes you can use your wine-tasting vouchers to sample world-class labels at various local wineries.
You can also opt to indulge in a massage, enjoy a round of golf among the redwoods, or just relax as you take in the expansive Valley views.
Go big and leave home behind with this week's Escape. You'll be glad you did.
"Basically, this is the valley to target if your ideal vacation includes visiting a handful of wineries along quiet woodsy roads ... and simply enjoying the laid-back country atmosphere."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit five (Option A or B) per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher does not include 14.07% taxes
- Up to two children under 18 years are allowed
- There is a $20 charge for each additional adult for a max of four adults per room
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings