Hot Springs Eternal
The Homestead • Hot Springs, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Classic Room, Your Choice of Two Doubles or One King-Sized Bed (Maximum of Four People)
- A $100 Outdoor Activities Credit
- Complimentary Breakfast for Two
When Thomas Jefferson wondered about the phrase, "life, liberty, and the pursuit of property" while writing the Declaration of Independence, he decided that "happiness" was a better fit for the final word. It's not so surprising that Jefferson preferred this change when you consider that he was also a visitor of The Homestead.
Escape to the secluded rolling mountains of Hot Springs, Virginia, and this red-bricked resort will show you how happiness trumps property (even when it looks this good) during a one-night getaway for two (or four, if you so request) at the half-off price of $157.
Not only will all 3,000 acres impress you, but the property features a list of amenities longer than a Founding Father's résumé -- including a spa, golf courses, restaurants, and hiking trails, to name a few -- that is sure to make you smile.
The Homestead complements more than two centuries of history with traditional Southern hospitality, seen first in your standard classic room of either two queens or one king-size bed. Fresh fruits, fluffy omelets, or thick pancakes fill the plates of your breakfast for two, and then you're off in pursuit of fun with your $100 activities credit.
Glide down more than 45 acres of slopes during a ski or snowboard adventure, or really get your adrenaline going on a fast-paced snowmobile. If you want comfort, follow Jefferson's famous lead. He was such a fan of The Homestead's natural mineral spring waters that the Jefferson Pools are named after him.
Travel + Leisure named the resort one of the world's best family hotels, and Fodor's raves that "an evening at the Homestead is like taking a cruise ship through the mountains." Hop aboard and watch a happy destiny of your own manifest.
"An evening at the Homestead is like taking a cruise ship through the mountains. Soothing orchestra music plays as guests... saunter into the ornately decorated dining room for a luxurious six-course meal of regional and continental cuisine."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per family per visit
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Price does not include resort charge (15%) or taxes
- Not valid for falconry activity
- Black out dates: Jan: 20 (Thu), 21 (Fri), 22 (Sat), 30 (Sun), 31 (Mon); Feb: 1 (Tue), 3 (Thu), 5 (Sat), 19 (Sat), 25 (Fri), 26 (Sat); Mar: 4 (Fri), 5 (Sat), 11 (Fri),12 (Sat),16 (Wed),17 (Thu), 25 (Fri), 26 (Sat), 31 (Thu); Apr: 1 (Fri), 2 (Sat), 7 (Thu), 8 (Fri), 13 (Wed),14 (Thu), 16 (Sat), 29 (Fri), 30 (Sat; May: 14 (Sat), 15 (Sun), 16 (Mon), 22 (Sun), 23 (Mon), 28 (Sat)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 12, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2011 • Enjoy By May 12, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings