A Grand Slam in The Windy City
The Willows Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Room ($109)
- Or, A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King or Double Queen Room ($119)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Afternoon Cookies
- Bottle of Wine in Room
- Parking Included
The Cubbies may be cursed, but that's no reason not to root, root, root for a Wrigleyville getaway with this week's urban Escape that really hits it out of the park.
Settle in beyond the outfield ivy at The Willows Hotel in Lincoln Park for a one-night stay in your choice of a Standard Queen ($109) or Executive King or Double Queen ($119) room, complete with parking and a bottle of wine.
Show off your North Side pride at this property that boasts historic-landmark status. You'll find blue less than two blocks away in the waters of Lake Michigan, white in the city lights of its central location, and red-carpet treatment at the hotel, which offers its guests afternoon cookies, daily continental breakfast, and access to a nearby workout facility during your stay.
You won't need to flag down a bleacher beer man on this trip––some of the city's best bars, restaurants, and nightlife are minutes away, as well as Navy Pier's famed 150-foot ferris wheel, the striking art installations of Millennium Park, and more than 1,000 wild animals at the Lincoln Park Zoo, where admission is free of charge.
Even Steve Bartman can't get in the way of your weekend fun as you experience a grand slam of a city that Lonely Planet calls a place where "high- and lowbrow art make a messy collision, where restaurants are equally notable for cutting-edge concepts like molecular gastronomy and burly bricks of sausage-stuffed deep-dish, and the cluster of buildings that rises so dramatically above the glassy surface of Lake Michigan might well make you gasp."
And for a price like this, you might take a note out of Harry Caray's playbook, and say, "Holy Cow!"
For additional information, visit The Willows Hotel on Facebook.
"We could not have picked a more perfect place to stay. Elegant and comfortable, this hotel has it all. Our room—a king suite—had a spacious sitting room as you enter the door and was beautifully appointed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Buy as many as you'd like
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: February 10 and 11, 2012
- Parking is available with 24-hour in and out privileges at nearby parking garages (self-park)
- Option B - guests can choose either a king bed or two double beds, based on availability. Please specify your choice at the time the reservation is made
- Guests can choose from four different wines: RedTree Pinot Noir, Five Rivers Cabernet, Capolsado Pino Grigio, or Chalone Monterey Chardonnay, subject to availability
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes of 15.4% not included; guest must provide credit card at check in and are responsible for paying tax and incidental charges when checking out
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings