Decadent Delights in Delectable Dallas
Bailey's Uptown Inn • Dallas, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Blue, Red, or Chocolate Room
- Wine and Chocolates In Room
- Welcome Basket
- Free Parking and Wi-Fi
Few things in life are sweeter than candy––like this week's romantic Escape for you and your sugar to Bailey's Uptown Inn, an elegant bed and breakfast tucked away neatly in Dallas's chic Uptown neighborhood.
Unwrap a tasteful retreat during a one-night stay for two in the inn's Blue, Red, or Chocolate Room ($133). Each deliciously packaged confection comes with a king-size bed, private bath with tub and shower, DirecTV satellite television, and comfortable sitting areas. The Red Room boasts a private balcony overlooking downtown Dallas, and the Blue and Chocolate Rooms offer cozy fireplaces sure to make you melt.
Upon arrival, the staff here invites you to sample dessert first: You'll be greeted with a personalized welcome basket that includes a packet of information about your room and the Uptown neighborhood, plus decadent chocolates and a bottle of wine.
In the morning, breakfast from an ever-changing menu is available for purchase in the antique dining room and often includes fresh fruit, juice, coffee, tea and one of the innkeeper's specialties, including French toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries, Southwestern frittatas, and cloud cakes.
During the day, you'll want to savor all that Dallas has to offer. Explore the surrounding city blocks dotted with brownstones harkening back to the 1920s. Then, hop on the McKinney Avenue Trolley located just one block from the inn and visit the West Village, known for its restaurants, wine shops, and retailers.
Give your ears a delectable distraction with a visit to the nearby Arts District which serves up live theater, opera, and art exhibits at world-class venues such as The Dallas Symphony Orchestra, The Majestic Theater, and the Dallas Museum of Art. History buffs will eat up sites like the JFK 6th Floor Museum at Dealy Plaza, and the Dallas World Aquarium offers an experience as smooth as salt-water taffy.
With included parking and Wi-Fi incorporated into such a rich Escape, the guilt-free cost is mere icing on the cake.
"Hardwood floors lead throughout the larger-than-average 1920s town home. You enter into a roomy living area with comfy sofas and a baby grand. Each guest room has its own style, but vibrant handmade quilts add a touch of home to all."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher number and credit card required to make booking
- Blackout: February 10-11, Feb 25-March 2, October 5-6
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Breakfast not included
- Check in is after 2:00 pm
- Check out is at 11:00 am
- Smoking and open flames are not allowed in the house at any time, under any circumstances. Smoking is permitted outside on the exterior porches only. There is a $50 charge per instance for any act of smoking in the house.
- Guest pets are not permitted
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 8, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 8, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 8, 2012 • Enjoy By November 8, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings