Time Out in Tofino
Cox Bay Beach Resort • Tofino, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One Bedroom Beach House, Sundays through Thursdays between February 14 and May 11, 2012 (C$99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One Bedroom Beach House, Any Nights Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday between March 16 and May 11, 2012 (C$268)
Personal fireplaces, spacious kitchens, and private patios are enough to make the accommodations at Cox Bay Beach Resort sound enticing. Add to that their beachfront location near laid-back Tofino, just outside Pacific Rim National Park on Vancouver Island, and you've got a Pacific Slope dream home.
Pinch yourself during a one-night stay for two in a One Bedroom Beach House, Sundays through Thursdays between February 14 and May 11 (C$99) or a two-night stay inclusive of a Friday or Saturday night between March 16 and May 11 (C$268). All dates are 2012.
After you've woken up in your king- or queen-size bed, brew a pot of coffee in your full kitchen, then head for the living room, which is equipped with a queen-size sofa bed and a TV with DVD and CD player.
You'll also have access to a fitness facility with a meditation and yoga room; a sauna and outdoor hot tub; and a lounge outfitted with a local San Juan stone Rumford wood-burning fireplace and a library of books, magazines, and board games.
In winter, Tofino becomes Canada's pre-eminent spot to spy storms. Seriously. In recent years, this town on the Clayoquot Sound has drawn hundreds of travelers who revel in daydreaming by the fire while a maritime tempest rages outside. When it's not raining, make a trip out to nearby Hot Springs Cove.
Come March, the Pacific Rim Whale Festival celebrates the start of whale-watching season (think 20,000 gray whales and events like the Chowder Chowdown). Foodies shouldn't miss the locally caught seafood prepared with Tofino creativity at Schooner's Restaurant. And surfers: You've found your holy grail in Tofino, named the continent's best surf town in 2010 by Outside Magazine.
This hamlet at the far-north reaches of Vancouver Island is starting to sound like California—sleek, beachy accommodations, ultra-fresh seafood, and epic surf? It's Malibu without the pretense. Oh, and a few dramatic storms.
"Tofino combines the rugged Canadian frontier (the road ends here, literally) with the mellow vibe of a California surf town—think Mendocino in a toque."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- For reservation inquiries, please call 250-725-2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- King beds subject to availability; please request while booking
- Blackout dates are: all holidays and holiday long weekends
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 11, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 11, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 11, 2012 • Enjoy By May 11, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings