Star-Crossed Lovers on Sandusky Bay
South Beach Resort Hotel • Marblehead, OH
- A Two-Night Sweetheart Getaway Package for Two in a Standard Courtyard Queen Room
- $50 Dinner Credit for Mon Ami Restaurant and Historic Winery
- Bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Juice with Chocolates
- Rose Petals in the Shape of a Heart
- Wine, Cheese, and Crackers
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Like a couple of star-crossed lovers, you and your real-life Romeo can never seem to find any uninterrupted time together.
Deny thy schedule and refuse to be lame with this week's romantic retreat to the coast of Lake Erie, where you'll spend two nights at the South Beach Resort Hotel—including the Sweetheart Getaway Package with champagne and chocolates, rose petals, wine and cheese, a $50 dinner credit to Mon Ami Restaurant, and late 1 p.m. checkout—for $376.
On the fair shores of South Beach where we lay our scene, there's plenty of room to relax on more than eight-and-a-half acres overlooking the water. Your palace of pleasure is a spacious courtyard room featuring a Jacuzzi tub, wine and cheese platter, decadent chocolates, and your choice of champagne or sparkling juice.
And whatever you choose to call it, the collection of rose petals scattered across the bed will smell just as sweet upon arrival.
The plot thickens with a $50 dinner credit for nearby Mon Ami Restaurant. On the grounds of the historic winery of the same name, Mon Ami is known for its fine farm-to-table dining and appetizing appellations in a charming, Old World atmosphere. After dinner, check out what light beyond the window breaks with a moonlit stroll along the lakeshore—be sure to stop off for snuggling on the private beach and fishing pier.
If you'd consider it a calamity to miss out on one of the nation's best amusement parks, you're in luck: Cedar Point is only a short drive away. You can also take a boat ride out to one of the lake's famous islands for a picnic and a swim; in cooler weather, warm up with a dip in one of the resort's three heated swimming pools and lakeside hot tub.
Just don't let the curtain close on this scene stealer, as missing out would be a tragedy.
"The best hotel we have stayed [at] in years! We went for the romance package and it was great... a beautiful room, wonderful staff, and absolutely fabulous food!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Hotel standard cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: May 25-28, 2012 and June 15-16, 2012 - Limited availability
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes, F.H.C., and resort fee not included, are required the time of reservation and all deposits are non-refundable
- Includes $50 to Spend on Dinner for Two at Mon Ami Restaurant and Historic Winery, One Bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Juice & Chocolates, Rose Petals, Complimentary Wine, Cheese & Crackers, Late Checkout
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • Enjoy By June 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings