A Wellspring of Wonder in the Southwest
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town • Albuquerque, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Room ($110) or a Junior Suite ($129)
- $30 Food and Beverage Credit
- Bottle of New Mexican Wine and CD of Music
- Two Museum Tickets to Either the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History or the National Hispanic Cultural Center Art Museum
Your vacation outlook may seem like a desert, but an oasis of a getaway awaits with this week's charming Escape to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Quench your thirst for an unforgettable retreat when you spend one night in your choice of a King or Double Room ($110) or a Junior Suite ($129) at the splashy Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. You'll also drink in extras like a bottle of New Mexican wine, a CD of music, a $30 food and beverage credit, and two tickets to either the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History or the National Hispanic Cultural Center Art Museum.
Wring out every last drop of what the colorful Historic District has to offer. Dig up some of the most significant archeological finds at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, or take in the shops, galleries, and scenic Spanish architecture in Old Town. You'll be sure to find something unique to dip into in this neighborhood that's home to more than 150 small businesses.
Your itinerary will be dripping with options, from lounging by the Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool to exploring the natural beauty of the Sandia and Manzano foothills. In the last five years, Albuquerque has been named the fittest city in the US by Men's Fitness magazine, in part due to its proximity to many hiking and biking trails.
There's no drought when it comes to dining in this city. Dive into a green-chile cheeseburger at the hotel's Café Plazuela & Cantina, or do your best to douse your passions while you enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner at Cristobal's, where you can savor salt-crusted prime rib au jus, bacon-wrapped filet mignon, or blue corn-dusted crab cakes.
And when it comes to nightlife, Albuquerque really makes a splash. Dive into decadence at Casa Esencia––voted Best Girls Night Out by Albuquerque Magazine. Or, make waves back at the hotel's nightclub, Q-Bar, renowned for its expert mixologists and award-winning cocktails.
Don't let your days off dry up––soak up some serious sun on this Southwestern Escape.
"You are within walking distance of Old Town and all the charm, shops, restaurants, and history that it has to offer. The hotel is lovely with two restaurants, a pool, Jacuzzi, gift shop, chapel, gardens, and a nightclub."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; no cancellations accepted and voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: March 27-29, April 1-3 and April 26-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings