Ticket to Ride in the Wild West
Calumet & Arizona Guest House • Bisbee, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Daily Home-Baked Treats
- Fresh Flowers in Room
Bisbee, Arizona, may be famous as a Wild West mining town, but the boom would have gone bust without the locomotive. If you've set your sights on a unique getaway, pack your bags and hop aboard this week's Escape to the Calumet & Arizona Guest House in neighboring Warren.
Bring a fellow passenger for a two-night stay for two and receive daily full breakfast for two and home-baked treats ($119). One of Warren's Craftsman-style homes, the guest house was constructed using premium materials newly available via rail transport. Period wallpaper and heirloom antiques decorate the home and your grand guest room, where included fresh flowers await.
Your trip will be right on track as you wake to a full, hot breakfast cooked to order. Choose from first-class goodies like fresh fruit salad, bacon and eggs, homemade granola, French toast, quiche, crepes, and eggs Benedict for your extravagant morning meal.
After breakfast, conduct your caboose around Warren, developed by the Calumet & Arizona Mining Company as a refined alternative to gritty downtown Bisbee. The state's first planned community owes its charm to Craftsman bungalow-lined streets and the central Warren Ballpark, the oldest professional ballpark in America.
Just ten minutes away is Bisbee, an "old copper-mining town turned 21st-century hideaway for artists, eccentrics, and freewheeling entrepreneurs," says Travel + Leisure, dubbing it "an unspoiled desert version of Key West." Here you can delight in art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty shops.
Hosting a myriad of events throughout the year, the town is the perfect platform for enjoying the Southwest. Shop at the farmers' market; work up a sweat during the Bisbee 1,000 Stair Climb; or let off some steam at a nearby golf course.
More than a century after precious prospects beckoned pioneers, Bisbee's quirky charm still draws a crowd. This week's Escape is departing soon, so catch it before it leaves the station!
"I come here for rejuvenation, conversation, and many other benefits. The cooked-to-order breakfasts are too much to describe... The house itself has to be seen to be believed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for stays from May 9 to November 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Not valid for Memorial weekend, July 4 weekend, September 14-15 and October 19-20
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings