Exotic Excursions in the Costa Rican Jungle
El Tucano Resort and Thermal Spa • Alajuela, Costa Rica
- A Two- ($222) or Four-Night ($399) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children (Ages 10 and Under)
- Combine Up to Three Vouchers for a Total of Six Nights of Stay
- 30-Minute Couples Massage
- Daily Breakfast for Two
It's a jungle out there.
If you've been having trouble seeing the forest for the trees lately, swing on over to El Tucano Resort and Thermal Spa with this week's Escape to San Carlos, Costa Rica. Two adults and up to two children, ages 10 and under, will stay for two ($222) or four nights ($399) at this rain-forest retreat.
Trade in daily desperation for some lush vegetation when you combine up to two vouchers for a total of six nights of stay. Forget thatched-roof huts. The resort's Spanish colonial chalets offer spacious beds, cable TV, private baths, and verdant views.
You're sure to go wild for El Tucano's amenities. After a delectable breakfast for two each morning, get some healthy competition going on the resort's tennis court or mini-golf course. Or, unwind with a dip in the heated pool or thermo-mineral water Jacuzzi.
Settle in for an anything-but-primal pampering with an included 30-minute couples massage. Afterward, take a rejuvenating soak in El Tucano's natural hot springs, said to dissolve toxins, increase blood circulation, and offer many more beneficial qualities.
The surrounding rain forest is your kingdom to explore. Hike through Cerro Chato nature conservancy and park to discover GreenLagoon, a pristine lake found inside of an extinct volcano. Visit Proyecto Asis's home base, where you can get up close and personal with rescued wildlife. Or, get a bird's-eye view of paradise with a zip-line tour at Arenal Ecoglide Park.
Stop monkeying around: It's about time you take an exhilarating Escape to El Tucano, where you're sure to have a divine time.
"If you want a relaxing vacation in the middle of the mountains with beautiful scenery and lots of local flavor, then this is a great treat. The steam hut and the thermal pools were beautiful, and we used them every day."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Valid for stays May 1 to November 30, 2012
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Package based on two people; additional Pax upon request
- Normal cancellation and payment policies of the property apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings