Sensual Secrets in Sky-High Tahoe
Secrets Inn • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Tahoe Suite, Sundays through Thursdays in April or May ($134) or February or March ($164)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Tahoe Suite, Fridays and Saturdays in April or May ($169) or February or March ($235)
- Complimentary Upgrade to Tahoe Plus Suite (Based on Availability)
- Bottle of Wine with Two Signature Glasses
- Goodie Basket with Dining and Massage Discounts
- 50% Off Additional Nights
- $50 Upgrade to Alpine Suite
Shhh! Pack your ski boots and fuzzy slippers—you're going into romantic seclusion with this week's Escape to the Secrets Inn in South Lake Tahoe, named one of the Best Hotels for Romance by TripAdvisor 2011.
Steal away on a two-night stay for two in a Tahoe Suite, Sundays through Thursdays in April or May ($134) or February or March ($164). Or, stay Fridays and Saturdays in April or May ($169) or February or March ($235).
Rumor has it you'll also get a bottle of wine and two signature etched glasses, cookies, and a goodie basket with discounts on local eats and massages. You'll also get a complimentary upgrade to the Tahoe Plus Suite (based on availability).
A little birdie tells us that your cozy abode boasts an in-room Jacuzzi tub, a fireplace, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and sleek, modern furnishings. For an additional $50, upgrade to the honeymoon-worthy Alpine Suite, which comes with a heart-shaped Jacuzzi.
"The room was elegant, romantic, and we loved every minute of it," says one guest on TripAdvisor. "Perfect in every way, and the heart-shaped jacuzzi just topped it off."
Treat yourself to breakfast at the Driftwood Cafe, then stroll three blocks to Heavenly Village at the base of Heavenly Ski Resort. Shout from the mountaintops as you cruise its 94 trails and 4,800 acres of terrain, which afford king-of-the-world views of the lake.
Whisper sweet nothings to your sweetheart on a sleigh ride or carriage ride over the dramatic Tahoe landscape. Then tuck into a mouthwatering dinner of Hawaiian-fusion fare like loco moco and island-style baby back ribs at Kalani's; or, head to the Après Wine Company for Zinfandel-braised short ribs and a glass of vintage vino. Then trot back to the inn and soothe yourselves with a soak in your private Jacuzzi.
Once you set foot into this lovely little inn, it'll be tough to leave. If that's the case, call in sick and extend your stay at 50 percent off each additional night (based on availability). Go ahead—our lips are sealed.
For additional information, visit the Secrets Inn on Facebook.
"South Lake Tahoe projects an urban vibe that contrasts sharply with the natural charisma of other lake towns. It has the liveliest nightlife on the lake [...] and world-class skiing at Heavenly."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Make your booking no later than May 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include complimentary upgrade to Tahoe Plus Suite (based on availability), bottle of wine with two glasses, goodie basket with dining and massage discounts, cookies, Wi-Fi, 50% off additional nights, and a $50 upgrade to Honeymoon Suite
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Please call 1-877-286-3413 or 530-544-6767 between the hours of 9 am and 8 pm 7 days a week, open later on weekends
- Blackout dates may exist
- Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings