Heavenly Harmonies on North Carolina's Inner Banks
The Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast • Columbia, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Two Souvenir Coffee Mugs
- Free Wi-Fi
Heart and Soul is a song best played as a duet, and this week's romantic Escape for two to The Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast in North Carolina's Inner Banks is sure to be music to your ears.
Your prelude to peace and quiet begins with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a standard room in this historic Victorian property that boasts fully appointed rooms, a front parlor with its original fireplace and piano, and a wraparound porch perfect for composing a cuddle session ($107).
Each morning, you'll awaken to a full country breakfast for two sure to make you sing. Coffee or tea served in two souvenir mugs add to the pitch-perfect harmony.
Because the inn is within reach of both historic Edenton and the shores of the Inner Banks, you're free to set whatever tempo you like. Savor the soft tones and tannins of premium local wines at the Vineyards On The Scuppernong with its complimentary tastings.
Meander melodically through the art galleries and shops of the nearby downtown area, or opt for a crescendo of activity when you conduct a kayaking excursion on the Scuppernong River or hike the boardwalk trail at the Palmetto-Peartree Preserve. You might even hear the song of the state's protected red wolves.
Set your evening's finale with a Moonlight Sonata on the inn's wraparound porch overlooking the lush grounds before nodding off to the cadence of crickets from the comfort of your bed with its fine linens and plush comforters.
This Escape is an octave above the rest––and you're going to want an encore.
"Our experience was spectacular. The house is absolutely beautiful and peaceful. We enjoyed rocking on the porch and chatting with the other guests over a glass of wine."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Valid for reservations starting March 1, 2012
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for two people; $15 extra fee for additional guests over the age of 4
- Blackout dates are April 8-9; May 27-31; and July 1-5
- Based upon double occupancy
- Wi-fi available
- Taxes and gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • Enjoy By July 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings