Brilliantly British in the Avenues District
Haxton Manor Bed & Breakfast • Salt Lake City, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119), in a Premium Room
- Full English-Style Breakfast for Two En Suite or in the Dining Room
- Complimentary Bottled Water, Fresh Baked Goods, Snacks, and Candy
- Evening Turndown Service with a Chocolate Treat
- Wi-Fi and Parking
Calling all lords and ladies! There is no need to travel abroad for a taste of Merry Old England; Escape to the Haxton Manor Bed & Breakfast in cheery Salt Lake City for all the Old World charm without a trip across the pond.
Your "little bit of olde England" includes a one-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119), in a premium room (bearing names such as The Sussex, The Brighton, The Bristol, and The Windsor) with nightly turndown service with a chocolate treat; Wi-Fi; parking; complimentary bottled water, freshly baked goods, snacks, and candy; and a truly tucked-in, English-style breakfast—bangers (what the Brits call sausage) and bacon, anyone? An extensive selection of English teas (and freshly brewed coffee) will also be offered.
After a regal night's sleep in your custom-made queen-size bed (and a relaxing soak in the jetted tub), pop into Salt Lake City for a decidedly New World day of top-notch touring. The city has myriad sights and sounds, from art museums to historic home tours to high-style shopping in the manner of Harrods. And should you wish to continue with some English eats—or Thai, Mexican, Italian, or old-fashioned pub fare—hundreds of restaurants stand ready to satisfy your appetite.
If you are yearning for an afternoon spent reading a good book in an overstuffed chair beside a roaring fire, you'll find the quaintness and quietude of Haxton Manor very satisfying. If you fancy a long soak in the tub, pour in some bath salts and say cheerio to tired muscles.
This jolly good immersion in stately English elegance is not to be missed.
"The house was absolutely gorgeous, and the history of the home is amazing. Our room was immaculate and decorated to perfection with luxurious bedding, a fireplace, and a Jacuzzi tub."-- Bed & Breakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $25 processing fee
- Vouchers include Full English Breakfast for Two En Suite or in the Dining Room, Complimentary Bottled Water, Fresh Baked Goods, Snacks, and Candy, and Evening Turndown Service
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: 7/30-8/5, 12/31
- Any check-in after 9pm without prior notification will be subject to a $25 charge
- All services must be used during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings