The True South in Mississippi's Capital
Fairview Inn • Jackson, MS
- A Two-Night Stay for Two on Sundays to Thursdays ($392)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays with Brunch for Two at Sophia's Restaurant ($414)
- $50 Credit for Sophia's Restaurant or nomiSpa
- Bottle of Champagne
- Mississippi Gift Basket with Cheese Straws and Mudpuppies, Mississippi Honey, a Handmade Fairview Inn Mug, and More
You've known how to spell Mississippi since second grade—who doesn't remember proudly chanting M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I to whoever would listen—but do you really know Mississippi? Come on down to Jackson and get a taste for the true South.
You'll quickly discover that Jackson's best-kept secret isn't the hidden ingredient in Minnie's pie—it's the Fairview Inn, a AAA Four Diamond small luxury hotel that boasts the honor of being the only Select Registry property in Mississippi and the state's Best Bed & Breakfast according to Mississippi Magazine. Grab a plus one and stay for two nights on Sundays to Thursdays ($392), or on Fridays and Saturdays with brunch for two ($414).
The staff at the inn will make you feel smart, kind, and important with a liberal dose of Southern hospitality, including a bottle of champagne, a $50 credit to use at Sophia's Restaurant or nomiSpa, Wi-Fi, and a gift basket chock-full of all things Mississippi: honey, cheese straws, mudpuppies (rich chocolate-oatmeal cookies that borrow their name from aquatic salamanders that call the Mississippi River home), a handmade mug, and more.
After a full à la carte breakfast each morning, when you finally manage to wrest yourself from the comforts of the inn (like the sprawling veranda and gardens, billiards room, and complimentary guest pantry), the magic of Jackson is at your fingertips. Get to know Southern history as you explore the Old Capitol Museum, the Manship House Museum, and other pre-Civil War structures that highlight life in the South from the 1800s to today.
A day trip up the Natchez Trace—a scenic parkway with hiking and biking trails and Civil War sites that begins in Natchez, Mississippi, and ends in Nashville—is a must-do for visitors. And don't miss the Mississippi Museum of Art, shopping and dining in the Fondren Arts District or Highland Village, and blues at Underground 119.
Expand your Mississippi IQ beyond spelling and Kathryn Stockett on this week's amazing Escape to Jackson's Fairview Inn.
"The oh-so-elegant Fairview Inn is a 1908 retreat that serves up generous portions of Southern hospitality. The Fairview's 13 suites and five rooms are filled with period antiques (and many include jetted tubs)."-- Southern Living
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are April 27-28 and May 11-12
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 22, 2012 • Enjoy By August 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings