Pioneering Pleasure Amid the Sierra Nevadas
Siena • Reno, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room at Time of Booking
- Bottle of Wine for Two
- Two-For-One Discount on Prime Rib at da Vinci on Friday Nights
John C. Frémont was the first American to see the Sierra Nevada Mountains, but he was about 200 years too early to experience the kind of luxury that you'll encounter when you make camp at the Siena—a completely renovated hotel, spa, and casino in Reno, Nevada, and the city's only four-star riverfront property.
Pack your wagon for a two-night stay for two in the best available of Siena's four-star rooms ($99). With sleek flat-screen TVs, expansive bathrooms, and amply dressed queen-size beds, you won't be roughing it on this expedition. You can, however, open your window and enjoy the same breathtaking mountain and river views that ol' Frémont did so many years ago.
Bed down a little longer than usual with a delicious room-service breakfast. Then, navigate your way to the spa, where you can purchase soothing facials, massages, body wraps, and sauna treatments. Later, continue to unwind inside your room with an included bottle of wine.
And what's an adventure without a little risk? Indulge in slots, roulette, baccarat, and poker at the casino––with the majestic Truckee flowing outside, you can literally bet it all on the river.
Outside the hotel's borders, journey down the riverwalk to the Pioneer Theater, the Bill Harrah National Auto Museum, and downtown Reno––all just about five minutes away. You might want to don your coon-skin cap or other cold-weather gear before you chart the nearby ski slopes or outfit yourself with skates and brave the ice on Siena's outdoor rink.
Back at the ranch, satisfy that roaming hunger with a visit to da Vinci, where you'll enjoy a two-for-one prime rib special on Fridays. More adventurous appetites can explore international dining options with frontier flare, like the wide-eyed wonder of exhibition wok cooking at Sushi Saga. Or, let a view of the water be your dinner companion at the Siena's own River View Café, where you can nosh on traditional fare like grilled-to-order burgers and fresh-cut fries.
Rope in this Escape today––because like our friend Frémont, this vacation is about to be history.
"The room was very clean and well-appointed, and I loved the river view—even got to check out the outdoor ice skating rink! I took a long walk along the Truckee River and appreciated that the hotel was right in the middle of everything."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your stay with the property no later than May 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to ten additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Limited one voucher per reservation
- Blackouts may exist, including but not limited to Memorial Weekend
- Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings