Top-Notch in the White Mountains
Notchland Inn • Hart's Location, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays ($196) or Fridays and Saturdays ($244), in a Deluxe Room with Shower
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays ($220) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275), in a Deluxe Room with Shower and Bathtub
- Daily Breakfast
- Half-Day Snowshoe Rentals for Two
- $25 Credit Toward Inn's Five-Course Dinner
- Split of Champagne
- Welcome Bag with Hand Warmers, Bottled Waters, Trail Mix, and Local Maps
Whether they belong on the top shelf or in the top drawer, you like things that meet or exceed your high expectations. And while this week's Escape in the White Mountain National Forest is top-notch, it's not out of reach.
Look out over Mount Hope and Mount Crawford during a two-night stay for two at the Notchland Inn—an 1860s granite mansion situated on 100 sprawling acres—in a deluxe room with a shower and fireplace on Sundays to Thursdays ($196) or Fridays and Saturdays ($244), or in a deluxe room with a shower, bathtub, and fireplace on Sundays to Thursdays ($220) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275).
Enjoy other first-rate amenities including daily breakfast for two; a $25 credit toward the inn's five-course dinner; a welcome bag with hand warmers, bottled waters, trail mix, and local maps; a split of champagne; and half-day snowshoe rentals for two.
Before heading out into the White Mountain National Forest, a land of superlatives, fill up on blueberry or apple pancakes, French toast, eggs any style, or oatmeal—just some of the options available each morning.
Then strap on your snowshoe rentals, and go above and beyond the groomed trails to the quiet backcountry. Later, get sky-high as you climb the icy terrain of Frankenstein Cliff or schuss down the slopes at Wildcat Mountain, Cranmore Mountain Resort, or Attitash Mountain Resort (all within 30 minutes of the inn).
To taste blue-ribbon beers, stop by Tuckerman Brewing Company before heading back to the inn for a fireside five-course dinner that is in a class by itself. The chef uses fresh and first-rate ingredients to whip up seasonal and inventive dishes, such as mustard and crumb-crusted haddock (served with juniper red wine sauce) and grilled lamb chops, which come topped with a tapenade vinaigrette.
And the desserts? Topflight, with a couple of standouts: Devour maple pecan pie and triple chocolate brownies served with peppermint stick ice cream before returning to your cozy room to light a fire in your wood-burning fireplace.
Go ahead—take it up a notch with over-the-top cuisine and amenities on an Escape that won't hit the roof of your budget.
"Built in 1862 by Sam Bemis, America's grandfather of landscape photography, the house conveys mountain charm on a scale unmatched in New England. It's simply a legendary setting in Crawford Notch, in the middle of the forest surrounded by the mountains."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Voucher valid for stays until 3/31/12
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $25 administrative fee for any reservation re-scheduling
- Blackout date is 2/14
- Dinner is not served Mondays and Tuesdays
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not recommended for children under 12
- Upgrades available at an additional cost and subject to availability at time of booking
- Taxes are not include and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings