A One-Stop Shop in the Caribbean
Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort • Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- A Four- ($450) or Seven- ($788) Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 17 and Under in a Mountain-View Room
- Complimentary Upgrade to Ocean-View Room for First 25 Purchasers of Each Option
- Children 12 and Under Stay and Eat (From the Kids' Menu) for Free
There's no need to choose between the Caribbean beach or a tropical rain forest: Have both the ocean and the jungle on this week's Escape to the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort in Puerto Rico.
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the El Yunque National Forest, this lush hideaway is the perfect site for a four- ($450) or seven- ($788) night stay for two adults and two children (ages 17 and under) in a mountain-view room. The first 25 purchasers of each option will also score a complimentary upgrade to an ocean-view room.
Children enjoy complimentary meals from the Kids' Menu, and all guest activities and enrichment programs—including nature walks, bird-watching, sea turtle nesting encounters (seasonal), stargazing and bonfires (seasonal), and "dive-in movies" screened at the pool with popcorn and soda.
No compromises have been made in the richly appointed guest room that will become your private haven. Lounge on your furnished balcony enjoying spectacular views of the verdant mountains or the clear blue water of the Caribbean.
Satisfy a wide variety of appetites at the resort's eight restaurants: Hang with your crew at the ocean-side Tiki Bar & Grill or indulge in upscale dining at Palio.
Located on the coast about 30 minutes east of San Juan, this 500-acre property shines when it comes to recreational activities—offering something for everyone. Stroll along the mile of palm-lined beach that Fodor's calls "one of the resort's gems" or get active with motorized (or non-motorized) rentals from the Water Sports Hut.
Sun poolside at the tranquil adult pool or splash in the enormous activity pool with a waterslide and complimentary organized activities. Indulge in a treatment at the Mandara Spa, rally at the tennis courts, tee up at two championship golf courses, or get lucky at the casino.
When you get the desire to explore your surroundings, tours are available for history buffs as well as adventure fiends. Arrange to walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, dabble at the Bacardi rum distillery, or get an adrenaline jolt mountain biking or riding ATVs in the rain forest.
Ignore those who say you can't have it all when it comes to a getaway, and consider this week's Escape a one-stop shop for the whole family.
"Watersports offerings include sailing, snorkeling, scuba, parasailing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and others. There are also other sports activities like volleyball and water polo, and lots to do for children, including the Iguana Club for kids."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by June 21, 2012
- Valid for travel through September 30, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 25-28 and June 8-9
- Booking adult must be at least 21 years old
- Children ages 3-12 eat free from the the children's menu with paying adult; limit three children per family
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes of 26.54% and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings