Golden Slumbers on the Mendocino Coast
The Inn at Schoolhouse Creek • Littleriver, CA
- One-Night Stay for two in Anderson Valley, Buckhorn Cove, Point Cabrillo, or Van Damme Guest Room
- Complimentary, Daily Breakfast for Two
- $50 Spa Credit Toward any Signature Treatment
Goldilocks wishes she stumbled across The Inn at Schoolhouse Creek. This week's Escape whisks you off for a night at this Mendocino bed and breakfast, and all you have to do is choose between the charming Anderson Valley, Buckhorn Cove, Point Cabrillo, or Van Damme rooms ($115). Cottages and rooms boast roaring fireplaces, spacious decks, free Wi-Fi, and ocean views. And at half the usual price, even Goldie would agree this Escape is just right.
Forget porridge. Awake instead to fresh brewed coffee, buttery pastries, and a complimentary feast of other homemade breakfast treats. Then, indulge at the Inn's Creekside Spa, where Escapees enjoy $50 toward any Signature Treatment (Insider tip: Try the Total Escape). This two-hour taste of heaven starts with fragrant oils, custom mixed, then rubbed from your scalp to your feet.
Rested and rejuvenated, you're ready to explore. Between the B&B's nine-acre property and California's Mendocino Coast, there are plenty of adventures in store. Savor a picnic at the Inn's private beach cove, or gallop on horseback along the shore. Catch some waves at Schooner Gulch, or hike, bike, and search for seals at MacKerricher State Park. Sip through this vineyard-filled valley with vineyard tours, or witness unique sights like Glass Beach or the Drive-Thru Tree.
Named the most picturesque town by Sunset Magazine, Mendocino Village is also a must-see. Stroll through galleries of local art and pottery, or browse the town's quaint boutiques. Catch one of the Mendocino Theatre Company's shows or take in a sunset dinner at Pacific Tapas.
Whatever you crave, Mendocino lets you live out your fantasies. From seaside suites to five-star spa treatments, this Escape is one fit for the storybooks.
"The Inn at Schoolhouse Creek invites you to the Mendocino Coast where you can enjoy life without a schedule... lounge by the fire, pour a glass of wine, walk on the beach, or just watch the sunset."-- Romantic Inns & Hotels
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Voucher is valid one year
- All dates are subject to availability and reservations are required
- Minimum night stays may be required for certain weekends, holidays, and other peak periods
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2012 • Enjoy By March 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings