Seeing Stars in the Sunny Southwest
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa • Tubac, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Hacienda King Suite
- Breakfast for Two on One Day
- Two Spa Day Passes
- Bike Rentals for Two
Break out of the concrete jungle to experience the wonder of wide-open, mountain-framed canyons and starry skies with this week's Escape to Tubac Golf Resort & Spa, a Historic Hotels of America property just outside of Tucson.
Spread out in the 650-square-foot luxury of a Hacienda king suite on a two-night stay for two ($374). The suite offers a comfy bedroom, a living room flush with cozy leather furniture and a fireplace, and a huge bathroom with a separate walk-in shower.
You'll also get breakfast for two on one morning at the on-site restaurant. At some point, you'll want to head to the 4,000-square-foot spa, where each guest can take advantage of the day pass included in your Escape package. The Tumacácori and Santa Rita Mountains frame the verdant grounds and provide a tranquil backdrop for a relaxing massage, facial, or any other treatment of your choice.
After you're sufficiently relaxed, cash in on your two-day bicycle rentals. Trek into the center of Tubac, where you can visit shops and galleries that showcase Arizona's unique Southwestern art, or visit Arizona's first mission, the beautiful Tumacácori Mission church.
If you're a golfer, try your skills out on the resort's 27-hole championship golf course, where wildlife roam free as you make your way from hole to hole. Then, cool off with a refreshing margarita at the clubhouse before heading back to your suite.
Jump on this week's Escape and change your internal soundtrack from concrete and city lights to "Wide Open Spaces."
"The combination of a rich history, natural beauty and temperate climate has made the community of Tubac a renowned haven for artists and their patrons."-- Historic Hotels of America
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2012 • Enjoy By September 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings