A Big Shot Stay in the Big Apple
The Manhattan Club • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($197) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Fitness and Business Center Access
Maybe you never scored a seat at the popular table in high school, but you'll never be more in with the in-crowd than with this week's elite Escape to New York City.
Flaunt your superior status in an Executive Junior Suite during a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($197) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239) at The Manhattan Club, a luxury midtown hotel with VIP extras including a queen-size sleeper sofa, individual climate control, fresh cotton robes, and access to the hotel's state-of-the-art fitness center, its private business center, and in-room Wi-Fi.
Stretch out in a setting befitting of your stature with a queen-size bed, flat-screen TV, and studio-style kitchenette overlooking the bright lights of the city that never sleeps.
Communicate your cool factor just blocks from your hotel as you stroll through Central Park, take in a concert at Carnegie Hall, settle in for a Broadway show in the Theater District, or revel in the retail therapy of nearby shopping meccas on Madison and 5th Avenues.
Dinner at the swankiest eateries will ensure you're a big man (or woman) on the city's campus. Give your palate preferential treatment at Tout Va Bien, the Theater District's oldest French bistro that boasts classic entrées such as boeuf bourguignon and escargot, as well as decadent desserts like crème brûlée and creamy fruit sorbets.
"New York can be anything you want it to be," says Lonely Planet. "It's why countless people have pinned their dreams on the place, thrown caution to the wind, and shown up on its doorstep."
You'll understand why as you curl up inside your queen-size bed with its pillow-top mattress, cotton duvets, and high-thread-count linens, ending your day as selectively as you started it.
For once, an opportunity to live life on the A-list isn't invite-only.
"Whether you come to New York City to go to the theater, to museums, to Carnegie Hall, to dine in fine restaurants, to shop 'till you drop, or just to walk in the park, The Manhattan Club's perfect midtown location makes it easy to get there."-- RedWeek.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- One voucher redemption per family
- Valid for reservations until June 30, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy, additional fee for third or fourth person will be applied at time of reservation in accordance with standard policies of The Manhattan Club property
- $5.50 occupancy tax will be charged per room per day; collected at reservation
- Taxes, gratuities and hospitality fees of 14.75% not included, and will be collected at time of reservation
- Wi-fi available
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings