Rodeos and Museums in Downtown Fort Worth
Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa • Fort Worth, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room on Thursdays to Sundays
- Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Valet Parking and Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
If you're craving a quick time-out from the cubicle grind and have visions of wide open spaces, you'll do a little line dance of happiness on this week's Escape.
Grab your partner, turn up the country music, and sidle on over to the Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa for a one-night stay in a deluxe room on Thursdays to Sundays ($129). You'll be treated to a plush king-size bed or two doubles, overnight valet parking, a tasty breakfast spread for two, wireless high-speed Internet, and a late 1 p.m. checkout—perfect after an evening at the honky-tonks or for a day of museum strolling.
Fort Worth might be known for its Stetsons-and-spurs scene, but it's also one of the most vibrant arts and culture meccas in the West. The Amon Carter Museum of American Art holds one of the country's greatest collections of photography, along with paintings by Georgia O'Keefe, John Singer Sargent, and Winslow Homer. Then there's the stunning Kimbell Art Museum, with a world-class permanent collection and a building—designed by star architect Louis Kahn―that is in itself a work of art. In downtown Fort Worth, the European-style Bass Performance Hall is one of the most beautiful opera and ballet houses in the country.
Tip your hat to cowboy culture at the famed Fort Worth Stockyards, a historic livestock market-turned-entertainment district that holds lasso-swinging rodeos, the massive honky-tonk called Billy Bob's Texas, and a slew of bars and clubs.
Once you're ready to put up your python-booted feet, head back to the hotel for a dip in the perfectly heated indoor pool, a yoga class, or a rubdown at the Spa Beaubelle. When it's time to refuel, go beyond pork and beans and hit up the barbecue-lovers' institution Angelo's for a sliced beef sandwich, the terrific homey Italian hideaway Nonna Tata, or celeb chef Tim Love's Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, which serves up nouveau-Tex fare like elk-sausage sliders and kangaroo carpaccio nachos.
You'll ride off into the sunset and head home with a serious swagger in your step.
"Three distinct areas of Fort Worth cater to tourists—the Cultural District, where the city discreetly husbands many of its finest art treasures; Sundance Square; and the former Stockyards, whose stores and restaurants invite a post-gallery break."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please reserve Monday through Friday 8am to 5PM
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Blackout dates include: 02/25, 03/02, 03/16-17, 03/24, 04/27-28, 06/08-09, 06/22, 07/13-14, 07/20-21
- Credit card and voucher number required to make reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings