British Virgin Island Bliss Wrapped Up in Bow
Elite Island Resorts • Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- A Three- ($449) , Five- ($749) , or Seven-Night ($1,049) Stay in a Poolside Oceanview Deluxe Room
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- One-, Two-, or Three-Day Jeep Rental for the Three-, Five-, and Seven-Night Stays Respectively
- Welcome Cocktail and Bottle of Prusser's Rum In Room Upon Arrival
When Christopher Columbus landed on the island of Tortola––which owes its namesake to the explorer who dubbed it "the turtle dove"––it was as if paradise fell into his lap like a present. Unwrap the gift of an idyllic getaway with this week's Escape to Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Surprise yourself with a three-($449), five- ($749), or seven-night ($1,049) stay in a Poolside Oceanview Deluxe Room, featuring a panoramic view of the ocean from a private balcony or patio. Upon arrival, relax with a welcome cocktail and a bottle of the local Prusser's rum to sip on the beach.
Untie the ribbon and reveal a mile of sandy beach, a clear-blue pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Bestow relaxation upon your body, heart, and soul at the Wellness Spa & Salon, where you can treat yourself to a sea-clay body wrap, aroma-steam jade facial, or a therapeutic deep-tissue massage.
Your palate will get a taste of the good life with a daily full breakfast. For dinner, choose from one of the resort's renowned restaurants, including classic Italian cuisine at the Pasta House, continental fare at the elegant Palm Terrace, or barbeque at "1748," where, according to The New York Times, "The chefs do some of the finest grills on the island, especially in fresh fish."
There's no limit to how you can package your stay. Use your included jeep rental to tour the island: Get one-day of rental time for the three-night trip; two days for the five; or three days for the seven-day adventure.
Explore at your own pace by booking a sail or fishing boat adventure or a dolphin encounter. Visit the nearby island of St. Thomas––regular ferries depart from the West End Ferry Dock several times daily, offering easy access to the both the island and its convenient airports.
Feel free to peak. A simple tear of the paper reveals an Escape filled with a world of surprises.
"A most beautiful location and a stunning beach—surely one of the most scenic and walkable beaches in the Caribbean."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Jeep rental does not include insurance and guest must provide valid driving license
- $40 upgrade per night for Deluxe Beachfront category; must be booked at reservation and is subject to availability
- 17% tax and service is not included and will be collected at booking
- $10 per night resort fee is not included and will be collect at the property
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • Enjoy By December 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings