Sunshine and Glamour in Saint-Tropez
Saint-Tropez - KUBE Hotel • Gassin, France
- A Three- ($625) or Four-Night ($765) Stay for Two, Any Days from March 27 to April 26, in an M-Type Room
- Or, a Three- ($699) or Four-Night ($829) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays from April 27 to June 28, in an M-Type Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- 30-Minute Ice Bar Experience for Two with Grey Goose Vodka Cocktails
It was the original beachside destination for the American and European jet set, drawn in equal measure by sunshine and Brigitte Bardot. And the great and the good have been winging their way to Saint-Tropez—where Provence gently kisses the Mediterranean—for a spot of opulent exclusivity ever since.
Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff, because this week's Escape affords you the opportunity to land a three- ($625) or four-night ($765) stay for two, any days of the week from March 27 to April 26, or a three- ($699) or four-night ($829) stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays from April 27 to June 28, in an M-type room at the extraordinary Saint-Tropez - KUBE Hotel.
You'll enjoy a first-class arrival as you take in your room's ultra-sleek lines and high-spec equipment, and gaze out across sea, pool, or garden. Once settled in, it won't be long before you'll want to take flight for another inclusive part of the deal: a session in the none-cooler (truly) Ice KUBE: a bar—and everything in it, from sculptures to sofas—built from 20 tons of ice. Sample the head-in-the-clouds delight of Grey Goose, and have no fear of getting in a flap if you're feeling a little indulgence-lagged in the morning—breakfast is fully inclusive.
Let's turn on the afterburners and give you a quick tour outside: There's a free shuttle service to the famous beaches of Pampelonne, or you may prefer to glide around the charming old port. The gracious, tree-lined Place aux Herbes square forms the centuries-old bustling center—full of vegetable, fruit, and flower stalls—and is handily adjacent to the Office de Tourisme. Alternatively, you might prefer to land on the sporting runway that is the Vernatelle golf and tennis center.
This is all assuming you've broken the holding pattern of lapping a hotel that boasts a wellness center, two pools, three bars, two restaurants, and a cellar containing 10,000 bottles of fine wine. Quite the challenge, we'd suggest—why not touch down and take the test yourself?
''The charm of the flowered streets, the softness of summer nights, the beauty of the coastal path, and the magic of the setting sun at La Ponche.''-- Saint-Tropez Tourisme
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid for purchased number of nights only
- Options A and B are valid March 27 to April 26, 2012 only; options C and D are valid Sunday - Thursdays April 27 to June 28, 2012 only
- Not valid April 7-8, 29-30, May 6-7, 17 and 27
- Deal based on double occupancy in a M-Type room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- City tax of €1.65 per person per day to be paid directly to the hotel
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • Enjoy By June 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings