Countdown to Magic in Prague
InterContinental Prague • Prague, Czech Republic
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($359) or a Three-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Room ($509)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Three-Hour Ghost Walking Tour
- 20% Off Food and Beverages at the Hotel
When a famed 19th century mathematician called Prague the "city of a hundred spires" he was actually underestimating its architectural prowess—a recent count revealed more than 500 such steeples looming over Europe's sixth most visited city.
With this week's Escape, you and a friend will have a bird's-eye view of that famous skyline from the InterContinental Prague hotel. In lieu of spire-counting, all you've got to figure out is how many nights you'll spend—two in a Deluxe Room ($359) or three in an Executive Room ($509).
Either way, you get all the comforts of home, daily breakfast for two, and 20 percent off food and beverages in any of the hotel's three restaurants—including the rooftop Zlata Praha featuring panoramic city views and to-die-for Saturday or Sunday brunches.
But you're not here to count the ways you love your new digs; it's the city you came to see and the InterContinental Prague is the perfect starting spot: Located on the Vltava River—whose beauty inspired Czech composer Bedrich Smetana to pen a musical depiction of its course—and across from Parizska, one of Europe's most famous shopping boulevards, the upscale hotel is within walking distance of the Old Town, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and the Jewish Quarter.
One of the few regions largely spared by World War II, the preservation of the centuries-old architecture at these landmarks will astound you—from the world's oldest working astronomical clock ticking away in the Old Town since 1410, to Prague Castle where Holy Roman emperors and Czech presidents have ruled since the 9th century.
When the sun sets, see what lurks in the city's shadows with your included three-hour ghost tour along dark alleys where alchemists and executioners roamed for centuries.
Before you head home, be sure to pay the statue of St. John of Nepomuk on the Charles Bridge a visit—legend says that by touching him, you've ensured yourself another trip to Prague. Whenever that may be, after this glorious vacation, you'll be counting the days.
"For a more luxurious experience, the InterContinental Praha can provide you with mountains of relaxation in the swimming pool, solarium, and sauna, not to mention any of the numerous services it provides its guests."-- Yahoo! Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays now until March 31, July 1 to August 31 and November 30 to December 23, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are March 2-4 2012 and the months of April, May, June, September, October and November 1-29, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades available at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings