Rafting the Raging Ocoee River
Whitewater Express • Copper Hill, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin
- Choice of Horseback Riding, Paintball, or Treetops Ropes Course for Two
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ocoee River for Two
It's been awhile since summer camp—when your days were spent playing capture the flag and your nights were spent whispering after lights out. Revisit the time when things were simple and you explored the great outdoors, with this week's Escape to Ocoee Camp in the Smoky Mountains, just an hour from Chattanooga.
Leave the tents at home—you and a plus one are spending two nights in a deluxe cabin in Copperhill, Tennessee, with Whitewater Express ($199). There is no reveille each morning to wake you from a blissful sleep, but there is an abundance of outdoor activities and high adventure right at your fingertips.
"The Smoky Mountains preserve myriad wildlife within its borders," says Frommer's. "Walk among some of the 100 tree species that thrive here—hickory, dogwood and fir, as well as the few ancient, towering hemlocks that escaped the logger's axe in the early 1900s."
Choose from the following adventures: horseback riding, paintball, or a treetops ropes course. You'll also be going on a guided whitewater rafting trip down the Ocoee River, which will really get your adrenaline pumping. After all, it's the same river that hosted the 1996 Olympics.
In your spare time you can hike the dense forests of the Cherokee National Forest on the Tanasi or Chilhowee Trail System, or take a dip in the lake.
In the evening you can tell stories around your own campfire, make some s'mores, and simply relax. Then pen a postcard to Mom and Dad letting them know how much fun you've had—because this is one Escape you'll want to write home about.
"There are few places in the country where average Joes and Janes can play Olympian for a day, but Tennessee’s Ocoee River is one of them. The river virtually guarantees a good time, making it one of the Southeast’s premier whitewater runs."-- National Geographic
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit six per person, up to six additional as gifts
- May combine vouchers for larger groups
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings