Kicking Back and Revving Up in Antigua
Coconut Beach Club Resort • St. John's, Antigua
- An All-Inclusive Four- (828) or Five-Night ($1,035) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
- Three Meals a Day, Afternoon Tea, Local Beverages, Beer, Wine, and Non-Premium Spirits
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
At just 154 square miles—a proverbial grain of sand in the vast, blue Caribbean—Antigua's diminutive size belies its wealth of tropical diversion. Tired of lounging in a hammock between palm trees? Hike the lush bluffs, snorkel in the 80-degree water, visit 17th century ruins, shop for pottery, taste rum, or cavort with locals to the beat of a steel drum.
Whatever your pleasure, you'll find it on this week's Escape to the 38-room Coconut Beach Club, offering a four- ($828) or five-night ($1,035) all-inclusive stay for two in a Junior Suite just steps from the sea. Be one of the first 25 guests to purchase this Escape and we'll reward you with a complimentary upgrade to a larger Deluxe Suite.
In addition to three meals a day, you'll get afternoon tea, local beverages, beer, wine, and non-premium spirits. And with direct flights to Antigua from New York and Miami, this impossibly paradisiacal island is a breeze to get to.
A complimentary bottle of sparkling wine awaits you upon arrival at your sunny, air-conditioned suite, boasting colorful Caribbean décor, a king-size bed (or two doubles), and balconies or patios with hammocks and lounge chairs.
This intimate resort on the northwest notch of Antigua is all about relaxation. Spend your days kicking back by the infinity pool, or treat yourself to a massage in the peaceful wellness cottage. The private beach, blissfully free of children, is yours to dig your toes into while you read a book and sip a Dark 'n' Stormy.
But there's also an entire island to explore right outside the resort. Just five miles away, in St. John's (the capital city), hop into the Antigua Recreation Ground and catch a game of cricket, the national sport. And if you're homesick, put on your walking shoes: At 1,300 feet, the island's highest point, the summit of Mount Obama, affords huge views of Antigua's lush hills and the islands to the south. And yes, it was renamed in honor of Barack.
Not ready to return to civilization? We don't blame you: Combine two vouchers for a total of ten nights at the resort.
As they say, good things come in small packages. And on this relaxing Caribbean cay, an eighth the size of Rhode Island, you'll have a million reasons to agree.
"On Antigua, life is a beach. It may seem like a cliché, but this improbably shaped splotch of land is ringed with beaches of the finest white sand, made all the more dramatic by the azure waters, which are so clear they’ll bring a tear to your eye..."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Airfare not included
- Children must be at least 12 years old
- 12.5% sales tax and 10% service charge are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings