Virginia is for Nature Lovers
The Grace Manor Inn • Richmond, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($241) or Fridays and Saturdays ($261) in the Fensterer-Davis Suite or the Carriage House
- Daily Gourmet Multi-Course Breakfast
- Voucher for Two Carytown Cupcakes
- Free Cheese Plate with a $20 Purchase at Secco Wine Bar
- Hour-Long Segway Tour and Passes to The Robins Nature and Visitor's Center at Maymont
- Wi-Fi and Parking
In Virginia, like our eggs and our signature Smithfield hams, we like our getaways green. That said, a two-night Escape for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($241) or Fridays and Saturdays ($261), to Richmond's eco-friendly Grace Manor Inn is only... natural.
Get back to basics without sacrificing luxury in the Fensterer-Davis Suite or the Carriage House inside this green lodging. The regal red and gold Fensterer-Davis Suite tempts with its cozy queen-size bed, rich mahogany furniture, and Victorian-style sitting room, while the Carriage House mixes a turquoise motif with a queen-size platform bed, a suede ruby-colored sofa, and a fiery red kitchen.
European linens, high-speed Internet, TVs, full baths, and other perks like off-street parking are welcome additions to this ecosystem.
Start your day with a daily, all-natural gourmet multi-course breakfast, complete with Bellinis and mimosas. As you explore your habitat inside the 7,500-square-foot Victorian mansion, lounge in the Music Room beside the baby grand piano or amble through the lush, landscaped gardens. Take a dip in the saltwater swimming pool, and nap next to the calming waterfall.
Discover why Virginia is for nature lovers with two passes to The Robins Nature & Visitor Center at Maymont, or peruse surrounding Carytown's local shops and eateries—including the renowned Carytown Cupcakes, where you'll have a voucher good for two of its signature sweets. Catch a movie at the iconic Byrd Theatre, or stroll alongside historical greats like General "Stonewall" Jackson on statue-lined Monument Avenue.
Then, eat guilt-free at Secco Wine Bar, a green restaurant sure to make your taste buds go wild. A $20 purchase here snags you a complimentary three-cheese platter.
Conserve a bit of the planet as well as your savings with a green getaway that's sure to grow on you.
"The inn never disappoints: gourmet breakfasts (often including a Carytown Cupcake), elegant décor, and a hospitable welcome from Albert, Dawn, and their two Yorkies, Bear and Coco."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates re 3/30-4/1, 4/27 - 4/29, 5/4-5/6, 5/11-5/13
- Valid for the Fensterer-Davis Suite and Carriage House only; subject to availability
- Voucher includes daily gourmet multi-course breakfast, a voucher for two Carytown cupcakes, a free cheese plate with a $20 purchase at Secco Wine Bar, an hour-long Segway tour and passes to the Robins Nature and Visitor's Center at Maymont, Wi-Fi and Parking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2012 • Enjoy By September 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings