Endless Entertainment in Orlando
Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration • Kissimmee, FL
- A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 10 and Under in a Standard King or Double-Queen Guest Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Shuttle to Theme Parks
A staycation just isn't as stimulating as it was the first couple of times: The pizza delivery guy appearing at the front door is now your idea of a "show," and the last amusing "ride" you took was courtesy of the comical bus driver on your morning commute. It's past time to find entertainment elsewhere.
Embark to the city of theme parks with this week's Escape to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration from Orlando Vacation Packages USA, and revel in a four-night stay for two adults and two little princes and princesses (ages 10 and under) in a room with a standard king-size bed or two double beds for $386, including a daily breakfast buffet and other complimentary amenities like a daily shuttle to the theme parks, parking, and high-speed Internet access.
Have a field day at Walt Disney World®, where four theme parks and two water parks hold endless thrills and special events like the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival and Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival. Or venture to Universal Studios® and the other amusement parks for the roller coasters and the live performances.
Indulge in pleasurable pastimes when you aren't on the rides: swim in the sprawling pool with a 40-foot waterslide, dine at quaint eateries across the street in Celebration Town Center, or shop till you drop at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Celebration Golf Club—a championship-caliber course—is close to the hotel, and if you haven't gotten enough exercise chasing the kids around the parks, try out the hotel's new fitness center.
At the end of the day, the frozen cocktails at the pool bar hit the spot, the Mediterranean-inspired fare at Mandolin's pleases palates of all ages, and the tired kids are sleeping beauties. And you've managed to take an away-cation while staying within your budget.
"Well-appointed rooms, an inviting pool area with a waterslide, several on-site dining options, beautifully landscaped grounds, and a location that's close to area shops, restaurants, and attractions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- One voucher redemption per family
- Valid for travel between 4-10-12 and 12-21-12
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers are valid for two adults and two children
- Additional nights available for $75 per night plus $19 tax and resort fee; subject to availability
- Tax and gratuity for breakfast are not included; tax and gratuity of 18% will be added to bill
- Room tax and resort fee totaling approx. $19 per night is not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • Enjoy By December 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings